~| 5 Gracias Chloe...|~

YOUR POV
We arrived at an abandoned temple, me and Delgado sniffed around to confirm this is where Chloe was hidden. We ran in only to find the entrance empty. "How are we supposed to find them?" Delgado sighs. I think for a minute before starting to bark but it wasn't my bark. I barked so I sounded like Chloe. Immediately one of the dog fight workers ran around the corner only to stop in shock and try to make a quick get away. I jump on top of him knocking him over. "One down, Two to go!" I state proudly. "God I missed this side of you mi princesa~" Delgado smirked. I just giggled and ran off to find the others, Delgado following close behind me. We hear some little barks and run towards them. We see Chloe getting cornered by El Diablo and the boss of the dog fights. I attack El Diablo causing him to Yelp and fight back. Delgado on the other hand went after the boss and pinned him to the ground. "(Y/N)! GOD DAMNIT!" El Diablo yelled out in rage. "YOU WILL NOT HARM CHLOE EL DIABLO!" I bark. Before I could say anything else El Diablo threw me off of him.I felt my body hit something hard. I tried to get up but it hurt to much. Something fell on top of me causing me to yelp out extremely loud before everything going black.

**************************************************

DELGADO'S POV (BET YA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!)
after pinning down and knocking out the boss I turned around and charged at El Diablo. Pinning El Diablo down I snarl at him, "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME EL DIABLO!" Suddenly I hear a loud yelp and I stop. "(Y/n).....?" I hear Chloe whimper. I quickly turn around letting El Diablo get away. I see (y/n) laying on the ground covered in dust and statue while Chloe was being comforted by a brown chihuahua beside her.I run over to her and nudge her with my head. "Mi princesa, you can stop pretending now..." I whimper. When she doesn't react I could feel myself start to cry.As I was crying I unconsciously started to whisper how much I loved her in Spanish while laying on top of her unconscious body. "I didn't know you loved me that much Delgado..." I hear a hoarse voice say from underneath me.

**************************************************

YOUR POV
Darkness. All I saw was darkness. I started to walk around wondering where I was until I heard it. It sounded like Delgado...and he sounded upset...he sounded hurt. All I wanted to do was to cuddle him and tell him everything will be alright but I couldn't find him. I began to panic and started to run around looking for him. I eventually saw light and immediately ran towards it. 'Delgado!' I thought as I ran into the light. Suddenly I was back to where I left off, in the temple with Chloe and Delgado except now theirs a brown chihuahua and my whole body feels like it's been hit by a bolder. I feel Delgado laying on top of me and heard every word he said. Chloe noticed I was alive and was about to squeal out of pure joy but I look at her. She stops and sits down beside the brown chihuahua nuzzling him and giving him licks which seemed to make the little guy happy maybe even over joyed. Finally I decided I should probably tell Delgado I'm not dead so I say in an extremely hoarse voice, "I didn't know you loved me that much Delgado..." "MI PRINCESA! Your alive!" Delgado cheers. I just chuckle and reply with "do you really think El Diablo and a statue would kill this puta?" Delgado chuckles a bit and nuzzles my head before saying "glad to see you didn't damage your personality mi amour."

**************************************************

"So...." Delgado looks down at the brown chihuahua while sitting beside me. "Your the guard dog?" "What?! No man! I'm the Gardner!" The brown chihuahua which I learned name was papi. "Now that a good job!" I say laughing a bit. "I know right!" Delgado starts to get up and I follow him. "Hey wait!" Chloe calls after us. "We could always use some guard dogs?" She suggest as Delgado and I look back at her. "Sorry Chloe-" "but someone has to catch El Diablo" Delgado finish's my sentence. We both turn back around and start to walk away again. "Don't turn around" we both mumbled. "Where do you two police officers think your going?" We hear a male voice say. Delgado and I both turn around before looking at each other and happily start to run over to the guy. He just laughs and puts police dog collars on us, he pets our heads and proceeds to tell us how amazing we are and how well we're gonna be as police dogs. Once the man was done we both smile at each other knowing that everything will be fine. Delgado and I turn around to see Chloe and Papi leaving, "Adios (y/n)! Adios Delgado! Gracias!" We here Chloe yell as she drove off. All we did was smile and nod towards her as a goodbye, just as Chloe was about to become out of view I quickly yelled, "thank you Chloe!" I lasted my head on Delgado's shoulder and smiled to myself as I repeated what I said but in a quieter tone as I lose sight of Chloe, "thank you Chloe...

          "We've never had a friend like you."

**************************************************
1058 words