~| 3 Big cats |~

YOUR POV
I woke up to the feeling of Delgado curled around me, I felt the truck come to a stop so I nudged Delgado and Chloe to wake them. "Time to get moving" I calmly said to their sleepy forms. Delgado got up ,stretched while yawning, and hopped off the trucks back. I picked Chloe up in my mouth and quickly jumped down running to Delgado's side, with Chloe still in my mouth. I put Chloe down and we all started walking to the trains. As we were walking me and Delgado were talking about some random shit. While Delgado was speaking I zoned out and was stuck in my head with my thoughts , 'El Diablo... I fucking hate that culo!' I giggled at my own thoughts which caused Delgado to look at me weird I just looked at him and said "I hate El Diablo."

**************************************************

When we arrived at the train i hopped up putting my front legs on the edge of the train cart. "llévala contigo, asegúrate de que no le pase nada, ¿de acuerdo?" (Take her with you, make sure nothing happens to her, okay?) I tell the coyote. He looks at me and nods while saying "sì!" I jump back down and pick up Chloe placing her into the train and walking over beside Delgado. "Take her with you" he says while pointing at me. "What?!? What happened to staying together and all that shit we talked about before!" "Mi corazon I dont want you involved with this stuff, El Diablo will kill you if he gets the chance again. I don't want to see you hurt so please go..." he begs. I look over at chloe and then back at him and finally give in. He nuzzles into my neck and gives me a few licks on the cheek, "I love you mi corazon" "I love you too.." I reply while tearing up.

I get on the train and as it starts moving I whisper to myself turn around over and over again making Chloe confused. Then Delgado turns around and starts running for us. "Delgado!" "Chloe!" "Delgado run!" "(Y/N)! This train is fast!" He sprints beside us and quickly jumps on. He struggles and I'm about to help him when Chloe try's but almost flys out the trains door. I quickly grab Delgado collar helping him into the old red cart and lay down. He pants as he walks up next to me, "looks like you couldn't leave me Delgado?" I ask smugly. He smirks and says " I did say I would stay with you didn't I?"

**************************************************

It was late at night now, Chloe was talking with some pups, Delgado was curled around me, everything seemed great. I layed my head down to sleep and almost immediately passed out from all the adrenaline of today.

(Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass!)

I was woken up by the coyote yelling and telling everyone to hide because the workers were coming. I quickly got up and pushed Chloe and Delgado behind some crates, "stay here and don't come out no matter what!" I order. "What are you gonna do (y/n)?" I hear Chloe ask worried. All I reply to her with is "something crazy.." just then, one of the staff members walks through the door. I pushed pst him and quickly start to run and jump on top of people's tables accidentally steeping in someone once. I look to see an open window so I quickly jump through it landing somewhere in the dry orangey yellow dessert. I then hear an off before I turn around it was Delgado! I run over to him and quickly nuzzled him, "Delgado!!!" I say happily.i then hear screaming so I look to were it was coming from,big mistake. I was instantly meet with a face full of Chloe. I tumbled back landing on my stomach, "ow my leg!" Chloe complains. "Ow my nose!" I whine and Delgado just comes in with "ow my back!" I look around and then back at Chloe. "What happened to staying hidden no matter what?" "I couldn't let you guys leave we're in this together!" Chloe chirped happily. "Look around kid... we're in the middle of nowhere" Delgado states boredly.

**************************************************

"So now she's with scooter which is completely bizarre!" Chloe barks. "Make it stop.." I hear Delgado mumble from behind me. "Crybaby" I say smirking. He just chuckles and reply's "I don't like your new attitude." I laugh and kept walking tying to ignore the feeling of Delgado's eyes looking all over my body like I was some sort of prize to be won. Chloe stops, "what we've been here before" "what no we haven't we've been walking for hours.." Delgado says. "I know because I tinkled here" Chloe states as if it's obvious. Me and Delgado both start to sniff when Chloe seems to get it now. "You two can't smell.." ".....yea we're sorry kid. We've been out here walking in circles for hours" Delgado sighs. "What happens to you two?" She questions I just sit down beside Delgado and don't answer. She sits down in front of us and smiles softly, "it's alright you can tell me." "Well kid we did actually used to be police officers..." Delgado started but couldn't continue. "But after one mission backfired everything changed... during that mission our partner got blind sighted and ended up getting injured so did me and Delgado.." I stop, starting to get choked up thinking about it. "We woke up the next morning not being able to smell. They told us it was all in our heads. Our partner has never been the same after that and neither have we..." Delgado finishes. Chloe looks at us with sympathy in her eyes. All of sudden we hear a loud roaring. Me and Delgado stiffen, "mountain lions" we say at the same time. We quickly grab Chloe and start to run outta there. We run into a Dave and decide to hide here for a while. I lay down and I feel Delgado curl around me. "Are you two?" Chloe questions. I look at her and laugh, "yes Chloe we are mates." We hear a loud roar and we all quickly scramble to our feet. "Damnit they found us!" "how hard can it be to fight them I mean their just cats!" Chloe says. One of them jumps down and I quickly jump out to start fighting them. "kid when I say run you run and hide!" Delgado yells. "Run!" Chloe quickly runs and hides under Delgado's legs causing delgado to look at her "That's not hiding!" I couldn't help but laugh and get distracted. I was soon pulled back to reality when I felt a terrible pain in my back. I fell to the ground not even attempting to fight back. "(Y/N)!!!" I hear Delgado scream as I feel claws in my back. I then hear a bunch of foot steps, I look over to see a bunch of chihuahuas. "Say hello to my little friends!" One of them shout and then I heard a deep bark before I feel the nails retract from my back and I hear them running away. I stand up and quickly regret my decision feeling my whole back go through pain. Delgado helps me up and quickly looks over to the tiny dogs. "Who are you guys?" He asks "let me introduce myself, I'm monte!" He cheerfully said. " Now you should get that healed up follow us!" He said. "Greeeeeat..." I hear Delgado mutter.

**************************************************

1296 words