Chapter 3

Lilian

After class I ignored mike for the rest of the day. I found Edward coming around from the administration office. I'm going to see whats up with him.

"Hey. Whats up you? Why are you acting weird around Bella?" I said.
"I dont know, I think she's my blood singer." Edward said.
"Are you sure?" Lili said.
"Yes I'm sure. I almost lost control in the class room." Edward said.
"What are you planning to?" I asked.
"I'll probably be gone for a couple days to control my self." Edward said.

I was about to reply when my phone interrupted me. I looked at the phone I saw it was mike. I groaned to myself and look at Edward, and he nodded his head to say it was ok. When I answered the phone he did not seem happy.

"Hello." I said.
"Where are you? Why have you been ignoring me?" Mike asked.
"I'm with Edward. And I've been ignoring you cause you keep flirting with Everly, Mike." I told him.
"I have no idea what your talking about lili your always be dramatic." Mike said.
"How am I being dramatic Mike? You literally flirting with Everly infront of me even Jessica saw it in gym class." I said to him.
"Hey, you know what I'm going to go, I didnt call you to argue with you, bye." Mike said angrily.

After that I was tearing up a little bit and I went to go find Rosalie. They were all in there car getting ready to go home. She saw me and asked if everything ok.

"Hey, is everything ok?" Rosalie asked
"I dont know me and mike got into an argument over Everly, about hows he's always flirting with her and evrything." I told her.
"Did Everly flirt with him back?" Rosalie asked.

"No, she didn't feel comfortable with him flirting with her when he still has a girlfriend." I told Rosalie
"At least she is respecting your and mikes relationship, and doesn't try anything with him." Rosalie said.
"Yeah, i guess your right, its just aggravating you know." I said to her.
"Hey, maybe Mike isn't the one you thought was the one, but one day you will find the right one, ok. Rosalie said sweetly.

"Thank you Rose." I told her.
"Your welcome, and if you ever need me to talk to mike I don't mind putting him in his place." Rosalie said
"Thats ok, if its going to be any one putting him in his place it'll be me, thats for sure." I said.

"Hey, do you want to come over and we can talk more about this stuff? Esme wants to see you as well she misses you." Rosalie asked.
"Maybe next time, im actually going to go over my cousins on the Reservation." I told her.

I said goodbye to Rosalie before walking off. Maybe when I see Emily my mood will be lifted.

I make it to the Emily's which took some time since there were a lot of traffic on the road. I climb out of my car and a smile immediately forms on my lips when I see Emily busy making her famous bran muffins. She loves baking and that's why it's so nice to hang out around her place.

"Lili! Hey!" Emily said.

I smile hugging the girl. She just saw me a few days ago and she's actually happy to see me.
"Hey Emily. How are you today?" I asked her.
"I'm great and you, hon?" I shrug looking over at the muffins before grabbing one.

"I don't even know. My life is so messed up right now." I said to her

"What do you mean?" Emily asks as we sit down at the table. "It's Mike. Again. I don't know what to do with him anymore... He flirts with everything that has a skirt," I tell her exaggerating a bit about the last part.

"Mike Newton? Awe, honey, then why are you still with him?" Emily asks.

I don't answer because I didn't have an answer for that. When we first started dating everything was great but now. What changed?
My head snap up when I hear voice and I already knew who it was. It was the boys.

Jared chuckles as he walks in with Paul. The two boys' face falls when they see me sitting beside Emily. And by the looks on their faces they already knew how I was feeling.

"What happened? Is it Newton?"

I look at Emily before looking at the boys. I could never lie to them. Whenever I'm feeling down they're always the ones to notice.
"Well, sort of. It's this girl Everly Swan."

"Charlie's daughter? The hot one?" Jared ask and I send him a glare. He doesn't have to remind me how hot she was. I have eyes.
"Yeah. I think Mike kind of likes her," I tell them. Paul sits down at the seat across from me. I didn't even notice Emily stood up from beside me.

"And why do you think that?" Paul asks me. "Maybe because he flirts with everything with a skirt?" Jared says before mumbling a sorry when Emily sends him a look.

"He keeps flirting with her. I mean, what am I? We've been dating for a while now and now he's chasing after a girl who doesn't even like him. Or I think she doesn't."

"Huh?"

"When Mike flirts with Everly she always rejects him reminding him that he has a girlfriend but since Mike is Mike he just doesn't care. And everything I mention it he just brushes it off like it's nothing. I know I'm not the most prettiest---and before any of you interrupt me I know how beautiful I am," I ramble looking at Paul. He was going to comment on it but I beat him to it.

"Is Everly your friend?" Jared asks me. "To be honest I don't know. She seems like a nice girl but I just don't trust her."

Paul sighs before leaning forward. "Hey Lili. Do you love Mike?" Paul asks me and I just look at him. I couldn't answer the question. Mike and I had a kind of spark when we first started dating. Fireworks. . I really don't know. After everything that has happened I can't answer that.

I look down at my hands. When Mike and I first started dating there were sparks and fireworks but now it's like it's burned out. There was nothing anymore.