𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝

Synopsis

Lilian Uley, is known at Forks High School. She's  the girlfriend to Mike Newton, and is popular, also known as sweet and sensitive. When the Swans come back to Forks, everything changes for Lilian. She start to see problems with her relationship, her boyfriend eyeballing the sweetest person she has ever meet, and becomes envy of her.

When her new friend Bella start to hang around the Cullens, Lillian starts to know a little about the supernatural and what she is. Not knowing that Sam Uley her cousin, told her about the quileute legends were true. Lilian is about to learn more about herself, and new relationships. Especially  when she meets Jacob Black.

Disclaimer
All rights go to Stephanie Meyer. I do not own the Twilight Saga or movies. The only thing  I own is Lilian, Melissa, and Nathaniel Uley.

Please do not steal my characters. I worked really hard on coming up with them, how they act and all sorts.

Also this is a collaboration with nicolebryant94 they are connected, so go check her story out its called "The Human Swan". She owns Everly Swan, Bellas twin sister.. She's awesome, and has a whole bunch of other books that are awesome as well. 

Credits for book cover and mike newton's moonboard goes to etsansmoi. All the other moonboards I own.