9

[A/N: Scary chapter up ahead😖😰]

"Sorry for the wait, Lou." Harry spoke as he walked into the kitchen.

"Am I really a bother to him..?"

Harry was taken aback by the sudden question. The boy sounded so hurt when he asked and Harry said when coming to realization that Louis must've heard the little argument between him and Liam.

He quickly shook his head and walked over to the boy, who was currently seated at the table with an empty plate in front of him. He picked him up by the hips (and gosh he felt so light; was this boy eating?) and sat down in his seat, setting Louis on his lap. The boy immediately curled up with his head laying on his teachers shoulder.

"No, Lou," Harry lowered his voice down to a whisper, "Liam was just being a loser if you ask me."

Louis giggled and nodded and in agreement. He loved how Mr. Styles could make everything okay with just one sentence. He always made Louis giggle and laugh and he loved that.

"But sadly Louis, I must take you home before your parents throw a hissy fit as to where you are."

A horrified look was suddenly shown on Louis' face and Harry held him tighter, frowning. He knew how terrible Louis' parents are but he didn't know about the verbal and physical abuse.

"Louis you'll see me on Monday, okay? You'll be okay." But he wasn't gonna be okay. Louis had a feeling he'd get a big punishment.

*****

[A/N: We're going to be kind of seeing Lottie's point of view in this part it's really important.]

Louis' father was boiling angry when he got home. He was immediately dragged to the bedroom where the door was shut, yelling in his sons face, "you'll regret running away from me, you stupid shit!"

But little did Steve know that Lottie was paying attention the entire time.

She was facetiming a friend when she heard Louis' pathetic cries and whimpers. She heard a snapping noise, which could only mean that Louis was getting whipped with a belt.

She sighed sadly and said goodbye to her friend. She was honestly getting sick of the way her parents have been treating Louis, as though he was a puppy in training who needed scolding when doing something his owner didn't like. She admits, she was rude to Louis ever since he was born but she's gotten over it, meaning, she'll now start acting like a real sister.

She slowly descended from her room and walked down the hall to her parents room, the room where Louis was currently being punished- or as she likes to call it, abused in. The whimpers and cries were no longer heard so maybe Steve was done with him. But if he was, he would've thrown Louis out his door and into the hall.

Lottie was shaking. She had her phone in one hand, and the doorknob of her parent's bedroom in the other. She slowly and carefully opened the door just a little, peeked her phone through the crack, and took as much photos (aka evidence) as she could.

She didn't want to see her little brother tied up to the bedpost with duct tape covering his mouth while getting harshly pounded into by Steve.

Lottie was truly disgusted by her fathers actions. All the evil, teasing words he was saying. Her whole body shook as she took a video of the evidence; she then felt tears streaming down her cheek. She was not only crying in fear, but she was crying for Louis because he did not deserve any of this.

She couldn't take any more of her fathers harsh words towards Louis, she couldn't take hearing Louis' pleas to stop even though they were ruffled due to the duct tape, she couldn't take Steve's grunts and moans, and Louis' occasional screams. She quickly closed the door but in a quiet manor and left to her room where she locked it and fell to the floor, crying for Louis.