The Ball

Today is the day and Ally was still sleeping peacefully in her room until...

"RISE AND SHINE!" someone shouted that caused Ally to fell out of her bed, she got up and saw her whole family smiling.

"goodmorning everyone" Ally said as she sat on her bed.

"Today is the day lil sis" Axel beamed.

"We know that Axel" Samira said looking at Axel who just smiled.

"me too, i can't believe it, a village girl who became a princess overnight" Ally thought of it.

"Welp, now that you're up, it's time for you to get dressed" Garrick said, "we'll meet you at breakfast" he added as he and the rest of the family left Ally in her room to change.

10 minutes later, Ally made it to the dining room and sat next to her mother.

the castle staffs placed their food on the table and left.

10 minutes later, the royal family finished eating.

"i'll just go to my room to pick what dress i will wear for the ball, will you help me mom?" she asked her mother who nodded.

"Me and Axel will help in decorating the ballroom" Hugo saidbas he took Axel's hand and dragged him to the ballroom.

"I think i'll also help in decorating" Garrick told them as he catched up with his two sons.

Samira and Ally went to her bedroom to pick out what dress to wear.

"how about this one?" Samira asked showing a puffy dress, "to puffy" Ally replied, as they kept looking for the perfect dress.

"this one?" Samira showed a mermaid style dress, Ally looked at the dress and shooked her head meaning she doesn't want to wear it.

Just then she saw a beautiful sea blue colored gown and showed it to her mother, "i kinda like this one mon" she told her mother.

Samira saw the dress and she just admired at how beautiful the dress looked, "it's beautiful, you're wearing that today!" She beamed.

"of course i am" Ally replied.

the day was moving so quickly and it was time for the ball.

Alot of Kings And Queens from other kingdoms, went to the ball.

some of them are already inside the ballroom.

just around the corner, Hugo saw the Enchancian Royals and couldn't resist going up to them.

"Hey guys" he said waving at the three royals

"hey hugo, how's the party going up?" Amber asked.

"it's going great!" Hugo replied.

Garrick met up with King Roland and Queen Miranda.

"Oh Garrick, i can't wait to meet your new kid" Miranda beamed.

"me too" Roland added.

"i'm glad to hear it" Garrick said, just then, trumpets began to play, then the steward began to speak.

"Everyone, let us all welcome, Princess Ally of Welshire!" he said as Ally showed up at the stairs wearing her sea blue gown. Everyone stared at how beautiful the new princess looked.

Ally curtsied as she made her way down the stairs to meet up with her new family, right after that, it's time for them to dance.

King Garrick lead his new daughter to the center of the ballroom as they both bowed at each other.

The musicians started to play, King Garrick took ally's hands as they began to waltz around the ballroom.

As they were dancing, Garrick accidentally stepped on Ally's foot who winced, "ouch" she said.

"Sorry honey, i am quite not a good dancer myself" Garrick said as they still continued to dance, "i'm impressed, you're such a good dancer" He told Ally.

"Well, i had a little help from my friends" She said as she looked at Sofia and James who just smiled at her.

Just then Axel and hugo went to their mother and asked, "mom,  would you like to dance?" Axel asked.

"of course sweethearts" Samir agreed as she took both her sons to the dance floor and began dancing.

They danced, and they danced until Garrick and Samira both bumped to each other, the whole royal family all held hands as they continued dancing around the ballroom.

It was a wonderful night, an orphan girl who became a princess and had a new faamily, she also made new friends in her new school, Princess Ally learned a lesson...

When you're having a hard time trying something new, it's best to ask for help for you to be successfull