A Helping Hand

School had just ended and all the kids went to their flying coaches.

Hugo and Ally saw their flying coach and went to it and got on.

From afar, James saw Ally getting on their flying coach and took off, he just stared at it, seeing this made his sisters suspicous.

"James, are you okay?, you've been looking at Ally since our second class" Amber said but James didn't heard what his twin just said as he just stared at Hugo and Ally's coach flying away.

"He always look at her, probably because he likes her" Sofia told Amber who just smirked.

James heard what his sister just said and snapped out, "i don't have a crush on Ally, Sofia" James groaned and just looked away blushing making his sisters laugh.

Meanwhile, at Welshire castle, Ally was with Hugo playing with their puppy,Winter, in the garden until the castle steward went up to them.

"your majesties, Princess Sofia and Prince James are here" the steward said, "thanks Benedick" hugo and ally chorused as they both went to greet their friends.

Ally saw Sofia and James and couldn't resist going to them, "Hey guys!" she waved at them.

"Hi Ally" James waved at her who just smiled making him blush a little.

"So...when are we going to start practicing?" Sofia asked, "Right now" Ally replied.

"Okay then, lets go to the dance room" Hugo said as he and Ally lead Sofia and James to the dance room.

10 minutes later, the four royals arrived at the dance room which was big enough for them to practice.

"Well then, lets get started" Sofia said, "Lets do it by partners" she said as she ran and took hugo's hand who blushed at the sudden action, meaning they're partners.

James saw that Sofia and Hugo were partners so that means...

"Looks like you and i are partners James" Ally said smiling.

"uh, yeah, of course" James blushed as he glared at Sofia who just smirked at him.

It took the dance lesson for about two hours as the royals stopped to take a break.

"Hey sis, it looks like you're getting the hang of it already" Hugo told his sister.

"Yeah, i didn't know waltzing would be hard, i kept stepping on James' foot" she told them as she looked at James, "sorry" she whispered to him.

"it's fine" James smiled.

Just then, Benedick entered the room which made everyone startled.

"Princess Sofia and Prince James, your coach is here to take you home" the steward said as he left the room.

"Well, it looks like it's time for us to go" James said, "i had fun today" he added.

"Same here, thanks again for helping me know how to dance you guys" Ally said thanking the two Enchancian Royals.

"No problem, if someone is in trouble, we're here to help" Sofia said.

Ally and Hugo lead their friends outside the castle where their coach is waiting.

"See you at your ball tomorrow Ally, i'm already looking forward to it" Sofia told Ally who smile.

"me too"  Ally replied.

Sofia and James both got into their coach and waved at the two Welshire royals as they took off.

"welp, i'm starving" Hugo said as he held his stomach.

"me too" Ally replied, "come on, lets get some food in the kitchen" she added as she and hugo went back inside the castle.

Meanwhile at Enchancia, Sofia and Hugo just arrived at the castle.

"Well that was a fun dance lesson" James said as he stretched his arms out.

"it is" Sofia replied, as they both went inside the castle.

Back at Welshire castle, Ally went to the ballroom when she saw a lot of the castle staffs and maids are running around with stuff for the ball.

King Garrick saw his daughter and couldn't resist going to her.

"well honey, what do you think?" he asked his daughter.

"it's looking pretty good" she told her father as she looked up seeing the fancy chandelier attached to the ceiling.

"i can't believe that there will be a ball just for me" Ally said.

"well it is considered as your welcome party" he told her.

"by the way, how was your dance lesson with the Enchancian royals?" Garrick asked.

"it turned out great dad" Ally replied, "i am already looking forward to my ball tomorrow" she added.

"me too" Garrick replied.

King Garrick and Ally both went to the dining room for dinner and right after the royal family went to their rooms for bed.

In Ally's room, she was dancing around her room excited for her ball tomorrow.

She changed into her nightgown
and crawled to her bed.