Chapter 3: STD

It is a warm winters day. The days before were wet and cold but today, today I can do finally feel the warmth of the sun on my pale skin.

As I walk to school, I don't have to dodge water puddles or watch out for cars driving by so that they don't soak me with the water on the road. I don't have to wear layers upon layers of clothing ( even though my mother still nagged me to) . I feel good today.

The only reason I actually want to go to school is to see Sam, my girlfriend. She is the most beautiful girl in the school and I am the luckiest guy. Tara Samantha Dellivene , the only girl who can make me laugh in times of melancholy.

***
Damn it! I'm late again.
I rush into the school gates, frantically trying to remember what class I have now.

What's today? Tuesday. What's first period on Tuesday ? Math? No. English? No. Business studies? Yes!
When I finally get to the door, I swing the door open. I'm out of breathe,
" sorry I'm late Ms Henry I-"
" I didn't hear a knock ?" She says

I close the door and give two knocks
"Come in" she yells.
" take a seat Mr Dellivene, you will need paper and pen. We are doing a surprise test!"

The entire class lets out a moan, almost in harmony. I smile. I knew we were having a test today. Ms Henry and I are pretty close.
She calls me Mr Dellivene because of Sam. She is the only one allowed to call me that though.
***
Schools over and I'm texting Sam :
Me: babe , meet me at the gates. I want to talk to you
Sam: be there in 3 babe.

She looks amazing. Her hair is in a side pony and she even makes the ugly school uniform look attractive.

" What up babe?" She asks
" Come with me, I want to show you something "

I stretch out my hand and she meets it with here's. I lead her away from the school, toward my house.

We are now in my lame teenage room. Sam is seated on my bed and I am searching for my guitar.
" Hun, I wrote a song for you and I want to sing it too you Kay?" I say

She smiles, giving me a look of approval.

I start singing my love song, trying so desperately to serenade her.
When I'm done, she stands up and moves toward me, " I love you" , she whispers.

Her lips lock with mine. I place my guitar on the floor and push her against the wall. Our bodies move as one. While kissing, our bodies try to find a comfortable spot. We bounce from wall to wall until the bed is found.
She is ontop of me while I lay with my back against the bed. Her body warmth, mixing with mine. She kisses my neck softly, sending spikes through my body.

***
Text:

Sam: I had a great time with you today babe. Maybe next time we could actually do it.
Me: Me to.

We text for another hour until my mom calls me for dinner.
***
I lay on my bed, my stomach is half full from dinner and my mind is full with thoughts.
I think about this afternoon. As we were making out, she unbuckled my pants. Her hand was slipping down and I grabbed it. I couldn't do it. I told her when we started dating that I'm a Virgin and I intend to stay that way until marriage. She on the other hand was the complete opposite. Everyday, she makes it so hard for me to resist.

At school , our couple name is STD. S for Spencer and TD for Tara Dellivene.
It's also a pun I guess. Even though we haven't slept together, the whole school seems to think we did, and that we do it a lot.

I am completely and utterly in love with her and I don't really care what anybody says about us as long as I have her.

••••••••••••••••••

Thank you to Hannah who helped write this chapter !!💞💞

I Hope you found it enjoyable *wink*