Chapter 27

Alexandra's POV

My life is a mess. And I don't even remember how my life got messed up.

I was curious how I ended up in the hospital, but it seems liked no one wants to tell me that.

After brushing my teeth and after a bath I did notice the mark on my neck. The mate's mark.

When Aiden told me I have a mate, I didn't believe. But after this, I do believe and I regret not remembering him. But the mark on my neck is a symbol that we both loved each other.

After changing into the black dress and white converse which is mine, which I don't even remember buying.

I heard a knock on the door and I said," Come in."

It was Aiden. Aiden kissed my forehead and asked," Are you okay?"

I sighed and said," I'm fine, Aiden. God. Just let me breathe Aiden."

He said," I know I'm being so overprotective, but there are some things you don't remember. A lot of things you don't remember. I want to make you as comfortable as possible before you face a few things."

I furrowed my eyebrows and said," What?"

He made me sit down and asked me to make myself comfortable. He was nervous and he asked," Alex, do you remember you have a mate?"

I shook my head for a no.

Aiden said," Remember, I told you that you have a second chance mate?"

I said," Yes..."

He continued," His name is Blake, he is the Blood moon pack's Alpha and you are the Luna. You guys met last year when he was visiting the white moon. After a week you moved in with him, and then a few months later when I visited blood moon, I met Lina, my mate. She is the Blood moon pack's beta's sister. I know that you don't remember all these, I just want to say you loved Blake and he loves you."

I said," I kind of figured that we both were in love when I saw his mark on me."

Aiden said," Well yes, you guys finished the mating process and all... Listen what I'm about to tell you, I don't know how you will take the matter, okay?"

I asked," What is it?"

Before he could say, the door opened and a man who was in his mid-twenties came in and asked," Alex, you have to help me... Emma needs your help."

Aiden yelled," Cade?! What the hell are you doing here? "

The man Cade said," Aiden, I need Alex's healing power's okay? Emma is not waking up. After someone messed with her medicine her condition has become worse A. I need Alex's help."

Aiden said, "I understand Cade. But you have to understand Alex's condition..."

Cade said," Of course I understand, she went through a lot .... And I do care for Alex, She is my cousin A. But I need her help with Emma."

I don't understand what they are talking about. Who is Emma? Who is this guy Cade? And this Cade said we are cousins. What on earth is going on here?

And importantly, what happened that landed me in the hospital?

I sighed and asked Cade," Who are you? Who is Emma? We are cousins?"

Cade seemed surprised at my question he said," What the-"

Aiden said," Cade, why don't you go and talk with Blake, I 'll be with you guys in five minutes."

With that Cade walked out.