Chapter 26

Blake's POV

When I heard from the doctor that Lexi was awake, Aiden and I went to her room.

She was still beautiful in the hospital gown. I hugged her, "Lexi"

I missed her so much.

When I looked at her, she was confused and she asked," Who is Lexi?"

What the hell?!

I was confused now. She asked," Who are you? Aide, who are these people?"

I looked at Aiden confused. He was surprised at her question. I moved away from her so that Aiden can talk to her. He hugged her and asked, "Alex.... Are you sure you don't remember them?"

She shook her head as a no. I was hurt. My wolf was hurt. How can't she remember me? I'm her mate.

I knew she hurt her head pretty bad, but how can't she not remember me?!

Aiden sat on her bed while Lina and I sat on the couch in her room. I need Lexi. I want to sit next to her, hug her, kiss her.

Lexi shook her head for a no and said as she pointed at me," I don't know Aid... Should I remember? And I don't know A, but I feel deep connection with this guy"

This guy. She doesn't remember me. No. No.

Aiden sighed and said," Alex. Tell me your full name?"

She answered," Alexandra Lennon Grey."

He asked," Do you remember your mate's name?"

She said," A... You know I don't like talking about it."

Does she really not remember me?

He said," Just answer it"

She said," It was Dylan Steve, he rejected me for Britney."

That's it! God dammit! I'm going to kill that guy again. I thought after killing him my anger and hatred will be gone. And now, he did something and my mate doesn't remember me. I'm going to kill him again.

I controlled my anger and looked at Aiden and Lexi. Lina's phone rang, she showed it to me. It was AL.

Aiden sighed again," Alex, do you remember what happened yesterday?"

She shrugged her shoulder and said," Yesterday we practiced my healing powers and then Jason, Drew, Sophie made a cake to celebrate you signing a business contact."

Yesterday?! God she doesn't remember me. She doesn't remember how we met. She doesn't remember all our memories.

I stormed out of the room. I need answers on why she can't remember.

I went outside the hospital. Zack was itching to kill that bastard again. He was dead and yet he is still ruining our life.

To calm my wolf down, I shifted let Zack roam in this unfamiliar territory.

We still haven't left the crescent moon pack. A week has passed. The pack was messed up now. With high ranking members dead, the pack is currently weak.

Devon's cousin, who was the gamma became the Alpha and he is doing a pretty much good work. Devon is helping his cousin on how to do everything.

His cousin, Sean appointed the beta and gammas. The pack members accepted their fate and didn't protest to all the measures. They even deeply apologized to us for all the wrong doings their former Alpha did.

Hazel too stayed. She is also helping the pack. But I think that's another reason for her to spend time with Devon. I know that they both are mates and with both being Alphas , they both haven't took a decision.