Len x Reader

"THE BOY UNSEEN"

Requested by YukiYukine_Sekki

(A/N ; OK, SO HERE YOU'RE EIGHTEEN AND YOU JUST MOVED TO A NEW SCHOOL. ALSO THAT BEING YOUR LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL. YOU LIVE ALONE IN AN APARTMENT AND YOUR PARENTS ARE RICH SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT BILLS OR RENTS AND STUFF 😎)

Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Waking up to the sun rays softly caressing the soft features of her face, (Y/N) slowly sits up stretching her body, and let's out a soft groan as her alarm clock continues to ring. She checks the time. 7:10 am.

She hadn't even realized that It's been ringing for 40 minutes. That was how much of a heavy sleeper she was.

Her fingers reach over to her night stand to turn it off, standing up completely to stretch some more before making her way to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for her new school. Also the fifth school she's been transferred to.

(Y/N) wasn't a normal girl. She could see the beings and entities of another world. She could see ghosts and spirits.

And that alone was why the students in her school always bullied her and called her freak. Because she could see things they couldn't.

It started immediately she entered highschool. She'd see flashes from the corner of her eye and sometimes hear something like a scream or a whisper. And whenever she'd ask the person next to her if they heard it too, they'd always answer with a no. Eventually it got worse the more she grew up. Until she could literally have a conversation with some of the entities which of course caught the attention of people around her, concluding that the girl was sick in the head.

Feeling her mood drop at the memories, she shakes her head clearing her thoughts before she makes her way to the kitchen, eating some cereal before grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

She walks out her apartment, locking the door behind her and gets into her car to go to school.

The school was a fifteen minute drive from her apartment which only increased the chances of her being late on her first day. After getting her schedules from the principle's office, she makes her way to her first class. Math.

The math teacher from her last school was a very grumpy man who never tolerated any sort of nonsense so she could only pray that this one was different. She didn't think she could handle a scolding on her first day.

She arrives at the door, glancing at her schedule to make sure she was at the right door. Raising her fist with her heart pounding in her chest, she knocks on the door, twisting the door knob to let herself in.

All eyes turn to her and she feels her face heat up, her heart racing faster than it already was.

"And who might you be?" The supposed math teacher asks her adjusting his glasses. A young brunette that seemed to be in his late twenties.

"G... good morning. I'm the new student, (Y/N) (L/N)...... Sir" she cursed herself internally for stammering.

"A new one huh? So you thought showing up late on your first day would be okay, miss (L/N)?" He says folding his arms, his expression that of displeasure. She swallowed not knowing what to say. This was exactly what she was praying not to happen. Being scolded on her first day. She fought the tears of embarrassment as the teacher clicked his tongue.

"I'm letting it slide because you're new, next time you will be punished. Take your seat" he says and she nods, keeping her head down as she made her way to the seat at the back.