New Member

It was another beautiful day in the kingdom of Welshire. Inside the castle, King Garrick made his way to his sons bedroom to wake them up.

As he enters their bedroom, he opened up the curtains and said, "Wake up boys, we have an important meeting today in the dining room". he said as he left their room.

Hugo and his big brother, Axel, got off their beds and changed into their clothes. Once they're done changing, the both made their way to the dining room.

As they were walking, hugo asked his brother, "what to do you think the meeting is all about big bro?" he said.

"i don't know baby bro,  but we'll have to find out once we get to the dining room" axel told hugo.

5 minutes later, the two boys made it to the dining room where they saw their father, King Garrick and their mother, Queen Samira,  waiting for them.

"sorry we're late" hugo said as he and axel both took a seat.

"it's fine boys, you both are just in time for the meeting" Queen Samira said.

the table was silent for a moment until Axel started to talk, "so, what are we going to talk about today?" he asked his parents, who looked at each other smiling.

"Well boys, me and you mother thought of getting you guys a sister" Garrick told the boys who were surprised, "Really?!" axel and hugo both said smiling.

"Yes!, we are going to the village orphanage to adopt one" Queen Samira said, as the boys just smiled, hearing that they were going to have a stepsister.

"when are we going to the orphanage mom?" Axel asked his mother who smiled, "today, after breakfast" she said.

Axel and Hugo are both excited.

~~~~~30 mimutes later~~~~~

the royal family are done eating breakfast so they all got to their coach and headed to the village.

5 mimutes later, they all arrived at the orphanage, hugo and axel both got off their coach excited that they both won't stop smiling.

King Garrick and Queen Samira both saw how excited their sons are as they all entered the orphanage.

Inside the orphanage, there are not many children there, there they saw only 3 girls doing their own  stuff.

While looking around, the owner of the orphanage, Ms. Clare, went up to them and said, "Oh hello your majesties, what brings you here in the orphanage" she said as she curtsied to the royal family.

"We have come here to adopt a girl please" Garrick told the owner.

"Oh it's such an honor King Garrick" she said as she showed the royal family the children, "here we have Chloe, Sandra, and Violet" she said introducing them the children.

Hugo looked at the 3 girls and kinda noticed that they look kinda spoiled, so he asked, "Ms. Clare, are there more children here in the orphanage?" he said.

"Ahhh yes we have one more girl, i think she is in her room" Ms. Clare said, then one of the 3 girls blurted out saying, "Hah! that stupid girl is always in her room, she's to scared to come out of it" she said as the trio laughed.

"Violet! be quiet!, sorry about that your majesties" she said apologizing. "It's fine, besides, i don't want to have a spoiled daughter" King Garrick said.

Ms. Clare lead the royal family in the girl's room, "this is her room" she told the family as she knocked on the door, "Sweetie i have some people to introduce to you" she said.

"i'm coming!" the girl said as she opened the door and saw the royal family, "your  majesties" she said as she bowed to them.

"Aww hello there sweetheart, what's your name" Queen Samira asked the girl who smiled at her, "My name is Ally" the girl replied then she turned to Ms. Clare saying, "i'll just go to the bathroom" she said as she ran out leaving the royal family confused.

"what's wrong with her?" Axel asked Ms. Clare who made a sad face. "i guess when she saw you with your parents she felt down" she said to them.

"what do you mean?" hugo asked in confusion.

Ms. Clare lead the family to the living room and told the royal family the girl's past.

"Ally was born with the nicest parent she ever had, they always spend time together as a family, but then her parent told her that they will be going somewhere so what they did is that they asked me to take care of Ally, a year after, i was told that Ally's parent's ship sanked that made her heartbroken, after hearing her parent's death,  she became depressed so she just stayed in her room for years. The other girls are always treating her badly, i don't know what to do." Ms. Clare didn't continue the story as she just cried.

The royal family were heartbroken hearing how much Ally has been suffering all these years since her parents died, King Garrick knew what to do.

"Ally, please come out of the bathroom now, King Garrick wants to talk to you" Ms. Clare said, Ally opened the door who looked liked she cried in the bathroom for a long time. Ally went to the living room where the royal family were at, she sat down beside King Garrick and he told her what he had in mind.

"Ally we heard about your parent's death" Garrick told her who was shocked, she just looked down trying not to cry. "But starting today, i will be your new father" he told ally who was surprised to what he just said.

"Father?" she said in confusion.

"Ally, the royal family wants to adopt you" Ms. Clare said, hearing this made Ally cry in happiness as he hugged King Garrick tightly saying, "Thank you" she said, King Garrick hugged her back smiling.

"Welcome to the family, Ally" Samira told her as she hugged her, Ally was very happy that she has a new family, but she is sad that she will be leaving the orphanage, she turned to Ms. Clare who was in tears and couldn't resist going up to her hugging her tightly saying, "i'm going to miss you" ally said still hugging her, "me too" Ms. Clare replied as she broke the hug.

"i'll visit you when i have the chance" Ally told her, "i know you will" Ms. Clare replied.

Just then  King Garrick interrupted with a cough, "well i'm afraid it's time for us to go" he said.

Ally waved goodbye at Ms. Clare as she joined her new family. They all got on the royal coach and they drove back to the castle.