New Beginning

The Cries of a baby ran across different halls, in a small apartment in the middle of New York, there was a baby in a basket covered in deep blue color sheets with ocean waves on them, the baby continued to cry none stop. Then after sometime the door of the apartment opened up, a Young 5-year-old boy with black wavy hair and sea green eyes appeared looking down at the baby.

"Mommy there is a baby inside something blue!" said the boy with a mischievous smile, "Sorry Percy, who did you said was at the door?" said the lady from the kitchen.

The boy named Percy picked up the basket and went to his mom with it. Inside the kitchen was a Young looking lady, with Red hair, Brown eyes and a smile that made anyone feel cuddly inside, she wore a green dress and a name tag that read, "Hi, My name is Sally" The lady was making cookies that were dyed blue, Percy slowly brought the basket to the kitchen table by using the chair. As he slowly struggled to put the basket in the chair, Sally noticed and ran over, as she wiped her hands in her apron. She grabbed the basket and when she looked inside her eyes opened wide,

"Percy, this baby was at our door?!" she asked Percy in a hurry, Percy pulled a high chair and sat there looking at the baby while he nodded his head.

"Are you ok, Mommy?" asked Percy worried.

"Yes my love, It's just that mommy is worried about someone leaving their baby like this here, I hope everything is ok..." sally picked up the baby, She smiled and the baby smiled, she frowned and the baby frowned. "Mommy why are you doing faces with him?" asked Percy with a curious expression.

"I... I don't know" said Sally confused, she looked at the baby, It had a bright tan colored skin, its eyes were deep blue and his hair was Black, a bit of a resemblance to Percy, "Percy go get ready for supper ok?" said sally as she took the baby with her to her room.

"Okay" said Percy curious about what she was going to do to the baby, but he didn't want to upset his mom, so he went to freshen up.

"Who are you?" Said Sally with a worried frown.

The baby smiled and giggled. She put the baby on her bed and grabbed the basket, inside the Deep blue sheets was an envelope embroiled with golden dragons.

It read in the front. "Only Read when HE appears" She turned around the envelope, but that was it.

"You are more mysterious than Percy's Father, Poseidon" As she finished saying his name the window opened and the smell of the sea appeared with the sound of a serene wave crashing in the shores around the room. "You called?" Said a Young man, that looked like a Sailor, He Looked like Percy only like a man, His sea green eyes made sally feel like in a dream, his smell made her want to do things only Adults can talk about.

He walked forward and hugged her, while giving her a deep-sea kiss. She smiled and hugged him, then she walked towards her bed and picked up the baby, as he saw the baby the sky darkened and Poseidon looked angry, "Who was it?! That dared get close to you?!" he said in a low voice mixed with anger.

She smiled and said in a nice tone, "No one honey, This baby was in my doorstep earlier, it was crying none stop, until I picked him up, oh and here." She handed him the envelope and he took it.

she smiled and picked up the baby from his hands, then she rubbed the back of his head laughing lightly. Sally comforted the baby thinking it was going to start crying because of Poseidon, but it fell asleep, it looked to be in Peace. She looked at Poseidon and she could see his skin turned white, he sat in the bed and slowly opened the envelope, as he opened it the space around them seemed to stop, the letter turned to steam and created a picture in front of them,

"Hello Greek God of the Seas Poseidon, I'm Abzu God of Waters and the Heavenly Oceans of Wisdom. Poseidon took a sharp breath and trembled, never has Sally seen Poseidon act this way.

The mist figure started speaking in a weird tone.

In the beginning, I as a primordial deity encircled the Earth and filled it with optimistic goodness. However, the salty sea waters of Chaos produced by TIAMAT my Wife were very bitter. So I merged with my Wife and became her consort. Together we became the King and Queen Gods of the Dragons, this child you hold is SEA, my only son, and his brother GIO. After an unfortunate death of all of us, he is the sole survivor and my successor. Raise him as your own Poseidon and Sally Jackson. Teach him your ways Poseidon God of the seas, and I know you are the one also known as Neptune God of the Fresh Water and Seas by the Romans. Bring him up as your own, but know this... Sea is more than what meets the eyes, only as a baby you can tell he has primordial power. I have sealed his innate powers, I would ask of you Poseidon to make him your own, please... its all we ask. That way we can rest in peace knowing he will be raised the right way, by the Seas themselves. I have used the last of my power with this. Protect him Poseidon. He is the last of our kin and also... never mind that, You will see soon enough." As Abzu finished speaking the mist vanished and the room came back to normal. Poseidon stood there in the middle of the room with a dumb look in his face, not knowing weather to laugh or Cry. He looked at the baby in Sally's arms and felt a pressure form over his whole being, but at the same time he smiled, looking at the sleeping baby in Sally's arms he felt closure, he walked forward and he kissed Sally Deeply.

The sounds of the city returned slowly, Both Sally and Poseidon smiled at each other. They looked at this baby with love, but then Sally Hugged him, "He has no family... no one." She handed him over to Poseidon with a tear in her eyes.

"No... I can't take him with me Sally, he needs a mother." Said Poseidon with the baby in his hands, "I know, but you heard that dragon Abzu, he needs to be raised by you. Please..." Sally walked towards Poseidon and kissed him deeply back, then she walked out of the room, before she closed the door Poseidon waved his hand, "Don't worry, Percy won't know about the baby. Good bye Sally, I love you and I love Percy." Sally looked away and went towards the kitchen.

"Mommy I'm ready to eat!" said Percy as he showed up with his shirt and his hair wet. "Of course, you are honey come here." She grabbed him and hugged him and cried a bit.

"Why are you crying mommy?" Asked Percy worried. "Nothing Honey just happy to see you, now come let's eat" Said sally as she sat with Percy and ate dinner.

This marks the beginning of the Legendary Percy Jackson and his unknown Adopted Brother Sea Dragon.