OH GOD! Save Me Now! 1

Characters- (Amber's picture is in the side bar)

Amber Adda-

vampire. 146 years old. Looks about 20 years old. Came to Georgia because her sister is having troubles with her old town. loving and kind, but only to some people. She comes off as cocky and doesn't care about anything. She is actually just trying to look out for her sister. But Amber can be your worst nightmare when she wants to be. Very strong and smart. Amber has brown hair and is very dangerous. She wears all black, and she doesn't go to school. Perfected the art of seeming human. Nobody knows who she is if she doesn't want them to know. Amber is also a witch, YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE. Has a Lamborini 78o (made it up.)

Stephanie Adda-

Amber's little sister. Vampire. She is 144 years old. She has perfected the art of seeming human. Stephanie is often called St. Stephanie by Amber. Very nice and cares a lot. Loves her sister very much, and she only drinks animal blood. Smart, and strong, but she doesn't like to hurt people of things. Very kind natured, She wears light colors and likes to have fun. She makes friends easily, but she usually messes it up and her and her sister have to move to a different town or state. Used to live in Illinois. Looks about 18 years old. Goes to school.

Damon Salvatore-

Vampire, 147 years old. Damon looks about 20 years. Very cocky, acts like he doesn't care about anything. Going to Georgia because he and his brother want new scenery. Very sneaky, nice body. 8 Pack abs, and looks really hot. likes the color black, doesn't go to school. Super rich. Powerful and dangerous. People don't mess with him. Sweet talker, and a huge charmer. He actually cares a lot, but he will never tell you. favorite car is a Lamborgini 78o (made it up.) Black hair and piercing eyes.

Stephan Salvatore-

Vampire, 143 years old. Looks about 18 years old. Stephan is Damon's younger brother. Cares about people's feelings.. Hates to hurt things. Drinks only animal blood. Kind natured. Tan hair and is very happy he is going to school after about 25 years. Stephan likes to make friends and party. Being the vampire he is, he doesn't get into trouble a lot.

Chapter 1---

Amber POV

So..here we are. In this run down town just so that my sister doesn't have to go through the humiliation at her old school!

SHE BETTER LOVE ME, i go through so much for her to have a good life. I wonder what will happen when i die?? God knows that my past will catch up on me at some point. If i could only make sure that she is good, than die piecefully.... but that will never happen. Fourtunalty we have it all settled for us to live in Willows Creak for a good 4-5 years.

We have bought a huge mansion.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.

It has 7 bedrooms, and is all tan and red and dark colors. JUST MY KINDA PLACE!! Don't worry, im not emo or goth; i just like dark colors and not frills. I got the biggest bedroom.

It has two balcony's and is mostly brown. A master bath with 2 showers, 1 hot tub, 3 toilets, 7 drawers, 1 full length mirror, and 3 towel racks. Its a really big room, but something is off. I can sense it.

(I'm cool like that, SUPER WITCH powers!!)

Its like there is another vampire family here. I made sure that we went somewhere where there was NO Vampire's!!!

UGHH!!!!

No, im really ticked off!! I gotta go blow off some steam.

"Hey, sis, im going to go check out our new home." I said, hopefully she will actually hear me! For a vampire, she is very def.

In shortened terms, im going to a club and going to find a blood bank to have fun at........YEAH!

"K, just dont get caught....again" She said, i could sense her annoyance in me.

But what the hell, i just spent 3 months on finding a house that is vampire free, and i sense a whole family of them. Vampire's only cause trouble, and i know this because i am one.

"Okey dokey, ill see you tomorrow. BYE!" I yell as im am volting past the door.

In my head i feel like i have just won the loterly. Because she now has to put away everything!! i am an evil genious!! Hear me RAWR!! BABY RAWR!! hah! I just cracked my self up, because you are never too old for bubbles or funny head talk!.

Im wearing my favorite black mini-skirt. i love it because it is very short and gives the ilusion of a bad girl because i don't want any good guys. they are way too clingy. I also have on a tight black tank top on that has no back; and my shoes are over the knee platforms. I look hot and deadly.

Just my look!!!

No i have to find a club cool enough to have me go inside..... OOH, I JUST FOUND IT!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon POV---

God!! St. Stephan better not mess this one up. We have moved a total of 5 times in the last 2 years.

AND I AM SO SICK OF IT!!

But, me and him have a deal that we will live here ,at least, for 1 year, and if we don't like it; we will move. (again)

We just got into the town of Willows Creak, and it is boring as hell!!!

"Stefan, you idiot, i told you i wanted a party town!" I said, purposly acting like a 4 year old.

"What? So you can suck the whole twon dry?? I think not." He said, while driving on a dirt road.

" fine, at least they have a hospital here, BLOOD BANK! Yeah!* insert fist pump* Stefan, where are we going to live??" I said truly bored with this convosation..

"Next to a mansion just moved into, it is the same one that we looked at last week. So our stuff in already in there. No you can go my devily mean brother, Go and kill some girls hopes of ever seeing day light again..' Stephan said as we walked up to our house.

i have to say that it is pretty big and it also is dark colors. I like it and stephan approves, so we got it. I sense another being here, but i can't tell if it is a girl, boy, vampire, werewolf, or witch. They must be really good at conserving their identity.

Anyway, im hungry and i want to go find a club. These girls will fall for me as soon as i walk through the door. They always do, after all i am the hottest thing alive.

" By stephan, have fun. Don't kill too many puppies, the popo are on patrol for that!" I yelled as i ran outta the house to my mustang. And i smirked.

i could still hear stephan yelling profanities at me when i was half way down the block.

Hah, im going to bring home a girl today and stephan will give me his famous frown and i will smirk, happens all the time.

He has to get it through his big head that i will never change, for no one and nothing!!!!

I just got to the club and there is a Lamborgini 78o there!!! That is my favorite car in the world!!

Later in the night, i will have to see who owns that and either steal it and drink their blood, or kill them and steal it. Its a hard decision.

I just walked in when i saw the most beautiful person in the world.

WOW!