eleven ; tokyo

TODAY WAS THE DAY FOR THE Training Camp

TODAY WAS THE DAY FOR THE Training Camp. I was honestly excited since it was at Tokyo and I was going to see my cousin.

"Come on (Y/n). The bus is leaving in half an hour!" Miyumi reminded as she grabbed both our bags full of clothes in it.

"Can we see the boys before we go?" Miyumi stared at me for awhile before nodding at me.

"Alright let's go see the boys before we go." I smiled at grabbed my bag out of her hands and we headed to Ushi's dorm.

I knocked on it and saw Tendou opened the door, "Oh, (Y/n)? What're you doing here? Oh wait let me guess. You're going to see Wakatoshi-kun before you go?" I nodded and he let me in.

Before I went to Ushi I whispered to him, "Go see Fumiko. She's at the bus."

He blushed but he still went anyways. I walked to his room and saw Ushi reading a magazine.

"Ushi!" I called him and he looked at me. He was surprised to see me.

"What're you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the bus?" He put his magazine on his nightstand and I sat beside him.

"Yup, but I wanted to see you before leaving. I'll be gone for a week. Won't you miss me?" I pouted at him. He sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Of course I'll miss you. We'll be leaving for training later in the evening so you'll be at the camp by that time. Are you allowed to use your phones?"

"Yup! We got special permission by Coach Nekomata. I'll text you whenever I'm free alright?"

He nodded, "I'll do the same. Just... be careful there alright? I won't be there to protect you so promise me you'll be careful."

"Oh is the great Ushijima Wakatoshi caring for me? I feel so blessed." I put my hand over my mouth and he just rolled his eyes.

"I always care for you." He ruffled my hair after saying that.

"(Y/n)! It's time to go!" I heard Miyumi shout. I sighed and stood up.

"Looks like it's time for me to go." He also stood up.

"I'll walk you there. I have a feeling the boys are also there." I nodded and we both headed to the bus. 

Sure enough the boys were there like what Ushi said. They were chatting with the girls when suddenly Naomi told us it was time to get on the bus.

They all got on with me being last. I turned around and said goodbye to Ushijima one last time before turning away to get on the bus.

I was suddenly pulled back by a hand on my right wrist. I then felt lips on my forehead and I instantly blushed. Did he just kiss my forehead?

He ruffled my hair and turned me around and I got on the bus. I sat at a window seat and waved to him again. He waved back and then the bus drove off.