nine ; accident

[MIYUMI'S POV]

[MIYUMI'S POV]

We were watching The Ring and it was a scary movie. I'm personally a fan of scary movies. The blood, jumpscares and eerie music? Cool.

I remembered that (Y/n) wasn't a fan of scary movies and I honestly was waiting for her to scream when a jump scare happened but it never did. It was honestly too quiet.

I peeked at Ushijima's bed and saw them cuddling. Well (Y/n) was in Ushijima's embrace like he was protecting her.

I nudged Semi and he looked at me. I pointed to the two and he also smiled. I took out my phone and crept to their bed and took a bunch of pictures of them from different angles. When I was satisfied, I sent it to the group chat.

Literally a few seconds later, they all turned to Ushijima and (Y/n) and also started fangirling/fanboying.

The movie ended shortly after we discovered them. It was now midnight since we also kind of watched a bunch of tv shows on Netflix.

When I looked around, it was discovered that everyone was asleep including Semi. I quietly grabbed the remote from Semi and turned off the TV. I placed the remote on his bedside table and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

When I woke up again, it was only 8 in the morning and everyone was still asleep. It was a Saturday today so I guess we could all sleep in.

I was about to stand up when I felt a weight on my waist. It was Semi's arm. Crap. I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

I slowly removed his hand and crept out of his bed. I went to the kitchen and took a drink. I opened it and started drinking when suddenly, "Why are you up?"

I started choking on my water and I quickly drank it and started coughing. I felt a hand on my back, helping me calm down.

I looked back and saw it was (Y/n). "Darn it (Y/n), I almost died!" I whisper-shouted.

"No, stop exaggerating."

"I was just- nevermind. So how did you sleep yesterday?" I stood back up and smirked at her. She blushed and scratched the back of her head.

"O-okay I guess...?" I ruffled her hair and threw the bottle away.

"Come let's head back to the dorm and practice. I need to practice my blocking more." She nodded and we got out of the dorm quietly.

I took a shower first and wore my volleyball uniform and (Y/n) did the same. We opened the gym using the key (Y/n) had gotten.

I went to take the volleyball cart and pushed them to her. She caught it and grabbed a volleyball.

I stood on the opposite side of the net and got ready to block it.

"You know, if you manage to block one of my spikes, it means you'd be able to block any ball?" She said as she started bouncing the ball.

"Really, how?" I put my hands out ready to block.

"I'm the best female ace. If you block it or get a one touch, you'd easily do the same with the ones below me." She focused on the ball and spiked it.

"Well that just motivates me more." I say as the ball approaches me. The ball was coming fast and I quickly jumped. The ball zoomed past me but I felt the ball touch my fingertips.

My eyes widened at how fast that ball was.

"Don't be surprised. That's only a weak one. Would you like me to give you a normal one?"

I nodded and she grabbed another volleyball and spiked it again. But this time it was way faster. It was so fast that I didn't even have the time to jump. I'd say it was roughly 70km/h.

"Ow!" Eh? I turned around and saw Goshiki got hit by the ball on his head and he fell back.

"Tsutomu!" Akari shouted and we all ran to him.

"Oops?" (Y/n) said as she scratched her head.

"Oh my gosh, his eyes are spiraling!" Hana shouted. Well at least there wasn't any blood.

"I think it's just a minor concussion. Let's lay him on the bench with a towel over his forehead. He should be better soon." Semi said as he dragged Goshiki to the bench.

Akari went to grab a towel and a bowl full of water. She soaked the towel and wringed it and placed it over Goshiki's forehead. She's definitely a simp for Goshiki.

I shrugged and went back to the court. Everyone was back there.

"Let's play a normal game but mixed. I will be the captain of one team while Ushijima will be the captain of the other one since if we were together,you all will instantly lose. Miyumi you will be playing both Middle Blocker and Wing Spiker because our current Wing Spiker is busy taking care the love of her life." (Y/n) said loudly so Akari could hear. I could see steam coming out of her. Probably because she was blushing.

"Ushi, let's play rock paper scissors. Winner gets to pick their member first." (Y/n) faced him and he nodded.

[YOUR POV]

"Rock, paper, scissors shoot." I threw out paper while he threw out rock. I smirked and I heard him groan.

I looked back and picked Miyumi first. Ushi picked Tendou next and so on.

My team: Me, Miyumi, Hayato, Zoe, Shirabu and Semi

Ushi's team: Ushi, Tendou, Satsuki, Fumiko, Hana and Reon

Naomi blew the whistle and we all got ready. Another practice before the camp.

TBC