43

As planned, we went to SM building and started our song writing process.

Haechan kept clinging to nana. Idk why. *evilgrin*

"Nana" I called her

But he answered.

"Ne?" Jaemin said making a cute face.

"Ummm.. I called her." I said pointing at nana.

"Oh. I AM ALSO NANA . YOU ALSO NANA?" He started jumping around happily.

"Hahahah... Yes. My nickname is also nana." She said while smiling at Jaemin.

"YAH! EVERYBODY FOCUS ON YOUR WRITING PROCESS." Haechan shouted, getting irritated.

"Dude, chill. I get that you couldn't help but feel jealous that the girl you like is smiling at me just cause I'm more handsome than you but I swear I don't have any intention of stealing her away from you so please don't shout on our guests."

Jaemin ranted in one breath and we all looked at him with our jaws  touching the ground.

"Na Jaemin. I'm not exactly saying that you have 5 seconds to run away but you know, that's exactly what I'm saying." Renjun warned Jaemin.

"Hyung. Why does Jaemin hyung need to run?" Jisung asked innocently. Awwww... Sho cute...

"You won't understand young boy. This boy is going to get beaten up RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO KILL HIM." Haechan started chasing Jaemin and the entire building was filled with their noises.

"Hehe" sushi giggled.

I could see Jeno turn around and take a look at Sushar as soon as she giggled. He had a non-smiling face and kept staring at her for at least 2 minutes and then suddenly his eyes changed into those cute crescent moons that can make anybody's heart melt.

(Like seriously, this dude can go from this:

To this:   )

"You're so cute

"You're so cute." Jeno said while pinching sushi's cheeks.

She blushed, OBVIO!

"YAH YAH YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? I JUST LEFT FOR A MINUTE AND LOOK AT YOU!!! There are kids in here Jeno-shi!" Haechan said while covering jisung's eyes.

"Hyung. Stop it." Jisung said while playing PUBG on his phone.

Jeno rolled his eyes and moved back to composing the song along with me, Marie and nana. (Jinah)