9

Goo Hyerim

hyerim: Hii unnie !!

hyerim: unnie?!?!

hyerim: how was the audition yesterday ?

                            jihyun: it was great !

jihyun: how did you do ?

hyerim: i think i did quite well.

                       jihyun: congratulations!!

jihyun: let's practice together when                    

                  we both get accepted !!

hyerim: ok unnie ! I'm going to go and    

                eat now .

jihyun: bye ! eat well.

'she's so cute' you thought.

After finishing the remains of your bread,you did some exercises. You had to be in shape if you wanted to be an idol,after all.

*2 hours later*

you slumped into your couch, drinking a bottle of water and sweating.Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes and thought about the dream you had the night before. You were still afraid that it would come true.
"but it's just a silly dream , isn't it? it's never going to come true, right? "

Right. All you had to focus on was practicing and studying hard. Soon, one thought led to another,then another and before you knew it, you fell asleep.

RRRIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!

Your eyes fluttered open.Oh shit. You were going to be late for dance class. You jumped up and made a beeline for your bag. You had 5 minutes before class. Hopefully, you would be there on time.

After grabbing your bag(and spilling almost half of it's content) you dashed to your bike. The venue was 5 minutes away. When you arrived at 1million dance studio, you carefully squeezed your way to your class. Thankfully, the teacher was late so she came 5 minutes after you.

"Alright class, I've already taught you the choreo last week , so now it's time for you to show me what you've got. You've practised it at home, right?" the teacher, Mina Myoung said, looking around in the crowd , as if searching for someone.

Everyone was excited. Some people were bouncing in their spots; some of them were nervous and started fidgeting with their fingers.

"Alright class!! First up, Choi Minji, Shin Heeyoung , Joo jangeun, Jun jihyun and Kim wonsoo !!" Mina announced. The crowd cheered and clapped. You all took your position. (Imagine you are the centre girl, which is actually Mina herself but plz bear with me 😅😅🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️)

The crowd did a long series of cheers and shouts as you and your team ended the dance. You high- dived each other. The rest of the day went by really quickly.

You happily skipped to your bike but a man stopped you.
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Hiiiiii!!!!!!
Thank you for 100+ followers 🙏🏻
Thank you for 100+ votes 🙏🏻
Thank you for 100+ reads 🙏🏻
And you need to see 1million dance videos (they are amazing) .
P.S, a new book coming up..
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️