twenty three

Luna was sitting in between Valerio and Rebe when the detective walked into the room

"It's important that you tell us everything you saw. Anything you think could be useful. Everything. Any detail could be key."

The group of student sat in a corner discussing who names who.

Luna was watching her friends be questioned as her leg shakes like crazy. Rebe places her hand on the girl's thigh in order to stop it from shaking and to comfort the girl.

When it had finally been her turn Guzmán had grabbed her.

"Look at me, Luna. You need to do this." Guzmán told the girl grabbing her shoulders lightly.

"You can do this. You did it for Polo, you can do it for Lu."

The girl looked at him with sad eyes and he pulled her in for a hug.

The boy leaned his lips down to her ear, "Aloha."

The girl looked at him with happy eyes, "Aloha."

She was sitting in front of the detective.

"Luna- I've heard from a witness you two have been arguing before he was found dead, is that correct?"

"N-no, we were actually happy tonight, until I saw his body practically fall from the sky."

"Maybe you were angry with him? He had brought you down with him when those accusations were pointed at him."

Luna looked at the woman, "As longs he was by my side, I could care less about my social status."

"So you didn't kill him out of anger? Or jealousy? He seems to had been very close to Valerio and Cayetana." The detective questioned the blonde girl in front of her causing her to wince at the use of past tense.

Luna stared at the woman in front of her, "You think I killed Polo? How do you think I feel right now? The boy i've been in love with my whole life, the boy i've sacrificed everything for, the boy I was finally ready to spend my life with, we were going to finally be together, but instead the same night, I told him I was ready, his  cold lifeless body is in my arms, his blood stained on my skin and clothes."

The girl looks at her friends than looks back at the detective,

"I would never hurt him, and if I knew who did, I would have told you. He is the love of my life, he was all i had. I love him. So try again, none of this would have happened if you just did your job the first day you met us. The murderer isn't to blame, it's you, you're the only one to blame. He would still be alive if you had just done your job."

The girl wiped her eyes than looked at the detective, "I had gone downstairs for a break from everyone, he was using the bathroom than was supposed to meet me down there. I was at the bar, I had watched his body fall from the window, I ran to him."

The detective gave the girl a sad smile, "You may go."

Luna nods her head and gets up from the seat. She than heard the detectives voice again, "Oh and Luna? I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you." The girl gives a small smile to the woman before walking back to her spot feeling Rebe squeeze her hand.

Luna had watched Lu talk to the detective. The girl smiled when Lu finished her interrogation with "I have feelings bitch."

Luna looked at Valerio with a smile, "That's the Lu we all know and love."

Luna had walked out of the club with the rest of her friends.

She had sat down next to Ander once the boy and her made eye contact she hugged him. She heard the conversation with Omar and she knew he just needed a hug.

"I love you, Ander."

"I love you, Luna."
———————-
Luna had gone home and went straight to her room. Her brother and his girlfriend had left to finish grabbing her things once they found out she wasn't graduating.

Luna had kicked, hit, thrown anything she can find.

The girl came to sight of one of many photos of Polo and her. She was on the boy's back braiding the top of his head, they were both laughing.

"Why did you leave me?" The girl cried out to the boy she loved so much.

"I have nothing without you!"

She than saw her favorite photo of him and took the photo and smashed the frame against her wall. The photo was of just Polo, he was watching the sunset and looked so in love with it. The girl had to capture the moment, he looked so happy.

"Please! Wake up! Wake up!" The girl cried out loud in hope this was just a simple nightmare.

Luna slid against her wall, "Please come back to me." The girl cried out in sobs.

"Please!" The girl screamed.

The girl grabbed the photo of her and Polo at their spot, Luna was laying with her head in his lap while he put flowers in her hair and the blonde was looking at him with such admiration, her sister had taken it for them and she just cried herself to sleep holding that photo for dear life.