two

Luna had been laying on Polo's chest after Cayetana had left to go home

"It was good of you to defend her." Polo smiled at the girl.

"She saved your ass. It's the least I could have done, honestly." Luna smiled at the boy.

"What if Ander confesses as well? What if Carla tells them how you were there?" Polo asked the girl, she just looked at him and kisses him.
"Don't worry about me." The girl smiled at the boy, before getting up and taking off her shirt, and putting on sweatpants, leaving her in just a sports bra and sweats.

She than crawled back into bed, and kissed the crook of his neck, "Sooner or later, this will all be over."
————————
The girl was walking to her locker when she ran into an angry Guzmán.
"Shit i'm sorr-" The boy apologized only to come eye to eye with Luna. The guy just scoffed before walking away. The girl called his name only for him to look at her dead in the eyes, "You deserve to rot. You, Polo, and Ander, I see those scars, my only wish is you finally hit a vein and bleed to death." The boy spat before walking off.

Luna just muttered curse words before hitting the nearest locker.
The girl had been walking when she ran into someone else.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." Luna apologized only to see Rebe.
Rebe frowned at the girl before grabbing her wrist and dragging her into the bathroom.

"Luna. Look at me!" The girl grabbed the blonde's face. Luna just looked at her, tears streaming down the blondes face.

"He's right. I deserve to die. I let my love for Polo get in the way of me doing what is right." Luna cried to the girl.

Rebe wipes the tears from the girls face, "Listen you aren't any more guilty than Carla and Ander, okay? I'm not giving up on you princess, i'm always here for you. Yes, you love Polo, but I like you so fucking much, and will wait as long as I have too for you to realize you deserve better." Rebe told the girl. Luna smashed her lips against the girls before pulling away.

"I'm so sorry." Luna whispered before walking out of the room.
—————————
Luna had arrived at the courthouse, she saw Polo and Cayetana talking. The girl walked up to them, "Whats up?"

"Polo is afraid Ander will blab." Cayetana informed the girl. Luna looked at him than you Cayetana, "Can we have a moment? Please?" The girl just nodded before walking away.

"Look at me." Luna told the boy, he did as she said.
"Whatever happens you have Caye and Ceaser, you also have me. You will always have me. Ander won't say anything, okay? Whatever you do, i'm here. I will always be here." Luna told the boy and he looked at her and kissed her.

"I'm going to tell the truth, I can't live like this." The boy said before walking off.

The testimony had started, Luna was sitting by Polo's parents.
Polo and Carla were seated across eachother, the door had opened to reveal Guzmán and Samuel.
The judge had asked if there was anything they would like to add. The two sat in silence for a moment when
Polo has begun to speak.

"I...uh- Well, I wanted to say- -" Polo almost confessed only for Carla to interrupt him.

"I made it all up. I'm sorry, I was angry at my father and my ex. My father was always very strict with me. Polo had always been happier with Luna, even when we were together, that it hurt me. I made this all up to hurt them the way they did me. But now I realized I've gone too far...and I deeply regret it." The girl looked at the jude than the audience, she cried out, "I'm sorry for all the pain i've caused. And I hope you can forgive me."

Luna had walked up to Carla, "Look at me, I love you. No matter what decision you make." Carla looked at her friend, "I love you too." Luna gave her a hug before walking to meet Polo outside.

"I love you so much." Luna smiled at the boy. He just hugged her crying into her neck.

"I love you. Be my girlfriend, again, please." Luna just frowned at the boy.
"I can't. Just know I will always be by your side." The girl smiled before kissing him and walking to her car.
————————-
Luna had been in her room when she had seen a text from Lu.

"Something terrible happened, i'll explain in person, could Valerio stay with you, until something else is figured out?" Luna looked at the message.

"My brother is home in a week with his things, but even when he gets back, of course he can."
————————
Valerio had arrived at Luna's home.
The girl showed him to his room, "I don't need a tour, i've seen your home before." the boy smirked.
"Are you okay?" Luna asked, ignoring his comment.

"I will be. I'm so grateful for this but i'm exhausted, so see you in the morning?" The boy gave the girl a smile, she nodded at him before leaving the room.
—————————
Luna had been getting interviewed by a college administrator.

"I would love to travel the world. I was kind of thinking maybe taking a gap year or two. Something, i've always wanted to do. So all due with respect, I'm not interested in college at this moment. When the time comes, i'll be more than happy to pay for whatever the intuition is." The girl smiled.
————————
Luna was talking to Valerio, when she saw Guzmán walk over to the boy and slap the book out of his hand.

"Guzmán!" the girl yelled only to hear and see Guzmán's fist collide with Polo's face. When Samuel has held Guzmán back and Valerio helped Polo get up.

Luna had gotten in Guzmán's face, "What the hell, asshole!"

"Of course you will defend him like the little whore you are!" Guzmán spat in the girl's face. The girl slapped the boy so hard the whole country of Spain could probably hear the echo.
————————
"That's enough! Do you hear? I won't tolerate any more of this. Do you know how embarrassing this is for the school? From now on, the slightest misconduct or lack of discipline...will mean immediate expulsion. No excuses, no exceptions. That means you won't graduate." Azucena informed that class while Luna was standing between the boys legs, he was sitting on the desk top while the girl was cleaning up Polo's face.

"That's unfair." Guzmán muttered.

"Very well. Let's talk about fairness and justice. The judge dropped the charges against your classmate." Azucena told the boy.

"He's a murderer!" Samuel told the woman. Luna stopped what she was doing and looked at the boy. "Bloody hell! When did you become relevant, Samuel? Huh?" Luna spat at the boy.

Azucena spoke quickly so no more arguing would happen between the classmates, "The person who accused him retracted her statement. The school had already disciplined her. And she may well face legal consequences. So to make things very clear: if anyone so much as touches a hair on his head again, I will personally make sure they don't finish out the year...and that it goes on their permanent record. Understood?"
————————-
Luna had been in her room when Polo had looked at the girl.

"What if we just left?"
"You know we can't do that, p." The girl frowned at the boy. Polo couldn't help but smile at the nickname the girl hasn't used since middle school.

Luna got up from the chair and kneeled right in front of him. The girl started unzipping his pants, "Let's get your mind off of it, yeah?"