27. SIMPLE

27. SIMPLE

"WE'LL START OFF SIMPLE," Kalani starts, a smirk on her face

"WE'LL START OFF SIMPLE," Kalani starts, a smirk on her face. She cradles a mug of hot chocolate as she sips from it, "What's your favorite color?"

Giovanni furrows his eyebrows at the woman, "Is this what Americans want to know about each other?"

She throws her head back onto his chest with an obnoxious groan, "Just answer the question."

He chuckles at her exaggeration before proceeding to rub her thighs. Their positions showed how comfortable they are with each other. Giovanni was sat on one of the pool chairs outside while Kalani had taken up residence between his legs.

"I'll go with black." He says, looking out at the dark pool.

"Black isn't a color, Gio, and following a lengthy google search due to curiosity, neither is it a shade." Kalani points out sarcastically, "Choose something else."

He smiles as he looks down at the top of her head, "Purple."

"Why?"

"Are you allowed to ask two questions during your turn?" When she slaps his thigh, he just laughs and answers her question, "Because it's your hair color."

"Well then..." She chortles, "Isn't that just cute... Alright, your turn."

Giovanni leans his head against the back of the chair, "If you could be anything in life, what would you be?"

"Ooh, right into the hard ones," Kalani giggles before sipping her tea, "Well, I would wanna be a kindergarten teacher."

"For some reason, principessa, I don't see you as a teacher..." Giovanni chuckles behind her.

To be honest, this was the most Kalani has heard Giovanni laugh or release any sign of happiness and she was, at the very least, obsessed. His laugh is heavenly -- on a different level. As much as his words bring her to her knees, pretty much any sound that comes from him has that same effect on her. Luckily, she was already seated.

She cranes her neck to catch an upside-down glimpse of the Italian -- who is still fine as fuck upside down --, "And why the fuck is that?"

"For that very reason," He pecks her hairline, "You curse like a sailor."

She kisses her teeth before sitting up between his legs. She rests the mug somewhere far so she doesn't accidentally kick it over -- which she would still manage to do -- then turns and sits on his lap, her legs on either side of his thighs. Despite hovering right over his crotch, Kalani summons as much self-control as she can so they can finish the game.

She snakes her arms around his neck as he wraps his own around her waist.

"Okay, fuck you for that." They both snicker before Kalani runs a finger down his cheek, "I have the very same question for you. If you could do anything but what you are now, what would you be?"