Chapter 6 What is plan A again?

Hi guys, I'm so sorry i havent updated in a while but the next chapter is here! enjoy! :D 

Sharayah xox

Chapter 6 What is plan A again?

When we first arrived there was only two elderly couples, a couple of families the Nandos staff and a few teenage girls with their friends. They were all doing their own thing until two directioners with their ‘I LOVE 1D’ shirts on started screaming at the windows outside of the restaurant. About two seconds after they started screaming more and more people piled up at the windows and people in Nandos were starting to notice and they were coming up to us asking for autographs. The doors got locked and closed as about thirty people busted in from outside.

“Guys! We have to get out of here!” Niall shouted between swarming, fangirling fans around our table. I don’t blame them for fangirling but the poor boys. I could see Louis and hear Niall but where was Kayleigh? “LOUIS! WHATS PLAN A AGAIN?” Niall yelled over the screaming fans.

“Kayleigh!?” I shout in an attempt to find her. I pull myself away from the chaos, which would make me stuck against the walls, man it was packed in here! I peered outside the widows it was calm outside there was no one out there anymore, but there was one blonde haired girl sitting on the curb, Facing the road. I knew it was Kayleigh. She slouched with her elbows resting on her knees and her chin in her hands. She was staring out at the road, unfazed about what was going on inside. Something wasn’t right.

I got a text from Niall:

Meet us @ de back of Nandos, Lou contacted help for us J

I squeezed myself out of the front entrance of the packed restaurant and ran to Kayleigh. “Hey der smexi bum! Vas Happenin” I teased trying to make her giggle, (smexi bum is her contact name on my phone ;) ) she gave a small smile a hint of amusement in her eyes. “What do you want?” she teased jokingly a  smile playing on the corner of her mouth. Whatever was bothering her must have slipped her mind for a little at least. “The Lads are waiting for us at the back of Nandos” I said trying to imitate Louis. “I think that is possibly the worst imitation of Louis ever” she said smiling. Well at least she knew it was Louis. “Well then if it’s so bad how did you get it was Louis!?” I said squeaking trying to get my point across playfully as we were walking around the building to be greeted by a big black car. I guess we couldn’t take my car, oh well I guess I will have to come back for it tomorrow. “Sorry about that ladies!” Louis said. Didn’t look happy. I wonder why, as soon as I thought that I felt stoopid for not realising that he didn’t get to eat anything from his favourite restaurant he must be devastated! “Hang on a tick guys! I just need to go to the loo!” I claimed before I raced back into Nandos. I ran to the counter and ordered anything I could think of from the top off my head from reading the menu to be delivered to my house. I gave them my address and phone number and went back to the car.

“What did you fall into the toilet or something?” Louis teased. I blushed, not a full on how it used to be fire truck red blush- thank god for that- but still my face went red Kayleigh laughed at me and Louis smirked but Niall just continued staring out of the car window, I think he is pretending to be sad that or food is a bigger deal to him than I thought! I smiled forgetting about what just happened and I couldn’t wait to see Niall’s reaction later, when the Nandos will arrive. But my thoughts were interrupted by the driver, “where to ma’am?” He asked me. I answered back slowly as I had been thinking to myself and I didn’t really remember how speech worked at the time, “Oh...could you...take us back to my house?” I eventually managed to get out. The boys and Kayleigh gave me weird looks but I knew what I was doing. “Sure thing!” the driver replied.

I think all the commotion tired Kayleigh out because she fell asleep on my shoulder, even though she could have on Louis shoulder. And Louis kept staring at her, “you jealous Loueh!” I smirked. He smiled and in one swift movement moved Kayleigh so she was laying on him “not anymore” he smiled. Kayleigh didn’t even stir, amazing considering she is a light sleeper. I smiled at the English lad. “You know you have to share right?” teased. Out of nowhere Kayleigh started snoring her head off! And after a quick thought process I said to Louis “on second thoughts you can have her all to yourself!” Louis and Niall started giggling.

We eventually pulled up in my drive way. The boys and I decided that the best way to wake Kayleigh was to let me do it, Kayleigh doesn’t like to be awoken from her jam and carrot filled dreams. “Kayleigh...Kaaayyyylleeeeiiiiggghhhh... you need to wake up my dear! Were home now!” I cooed while gently shaking her *WHACK!* “Kayleigh! You just hit Niall!” I half shouted. Poor Niall didn’t get out the way quick enough and was the wearer of “The Whack” “I’m ok... I think...” Niall grunted clutching his poor Nandos deprived tummy. “Right! This calls for extreme measures!” I taunt, “Louis could you...” I whispered in his ear...