Chapter 2 Busted!

Hi guys! next chapter is up! Enjoy! as i have said before you guys should check out my friends story! its called one direction saved me! by Chocolate97louis!

thanx guys :) <3

xxxx

Chapter 2 Busted

 Ohmygawd there is someone behind me they were watching and listening to me. Suddenly I felt a strong but soft hand touch my shoulder and I swiftly whirled around to see the gorgeous face of Liam Payne.

Not only was Liam behind me but so was a sassy Louis Tomlinson. I swear I would have died then and there if I hadn’t already. Liam Payne was touching my shoulder! Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson from One Direction heard me sing and saw me dancing like a loon. Two members of five from One Direction were here in this room with Kayleigh and I.

I must have looked like an idiot gawping like a gold fish looking at them. I couldn’t think of anything to say still shocked at the fact that they heard me sing. Kayleigh said hello and that snapped me back to reality I quickly shut my trap and smiled, I am such an idiot. “Not a bad cover if I do say so myself” a cheeky Mr Tomlinson criticized “but you need to screw the light bulb with more enthusiasm! Wiggle about a bit more! Like this!” the dance master demonstrated which made us all laugh he was so silly! “What are your names girls?” Liam questioned me and Kayleigh “oh umm I’m Sharayah!” I stated smiling trying to make myself sound confident but probably not really succeeding “and I’m Kayleigh!” beamed what seemed to be a very happy Kayleigh. “Nice to meet you ladies!” the boys chirped. Nawww they are so sweet it wasn’t long until the rest of the band joined us on the stage with startled looks spread across their faces, I suppose anybody would have been if two random girls were on the stage after a concert

Both Kayleigh and I introduced ourselves and explained why we were here still. later I noticed that Kayleigh had spent most of her time talking to Louis I knew that when we got home I wouldn’t hear the end of it LOUIS SAID THIS AND LOUIS SAID THAT is most likely what I will be hearing. Zayn and Liam were talking in a corner; Harry had gone backstage leaving Niall with me. “You made my face go bright red!” I accused him blushing slightly thankful that my face did not go as red as before because that would have looked silly. Niall laughed innocently and knowingly like it was his plan all along to do so. “That happens to me all the time” he simply stated, I don’t believe him he doesn’t seem shy “I don’t believe you Horan!” I accused smiling not nervous or shy at all which is unusual for me, very very very strange. Hmmmmm...

As if he seemed to notice that I had stopped laughing and had my thinking hat on he asked me “Are you ok? You seem lost in your thoughts” I looked up at him he was closer than where he was before If I wanted to I could just reach out and touch him But I won’t because that’s weird.... I must have had a look of bewilderment on my face because he started quietly laughing to himself. I glanced over to see Kayleigh and Louis getting on really well, they were laughing and joking around telling stories about their lives etc etc

“They seem to be getting along” I theorised. Niall came closer to me and whispered in my ear very softly so that nobody else but me would hear him "I think that...You and I should...Set up Kayleigh and Louis" he concluded.

My heart fluttered with each word spoken and for a moment I thought he was gonna say something else! Evil misleading leprechaun! I nodded in agreement and he laughed at me, he was obviously up to no good. And with a wink we were off to set up the two “friends” friends my butt, they obviously liked each other. Well they seemed to get on really well and enjoy each other’s company, to me that is people liking each other we shall see how this goes.

Niall quickly whispered to me that I should follow his lead. We waltzed over to them casually laughing pretending that Niall had just told me something funny. Kayleigh and Louis stopped talking to each other and both gave us puzzling glances, no longer faking the laughs we were both laughing. “OI! Niall! What’s so funny eh?” Louis quizzed. And with that we both stopped laughing and looked at each other, Niall was smirking which only made me laugh even more! And he chuckled to himself he simply stated “alright Tommo, I will tell you BUT I will only be able to tell you tomorrow as Sharayah and I will probably need a goodnights sleep so we don’t crack up when we explain it to you, we don’t want to ruin it by laughing!” wait does this mean that they want to see me tomorrow!? “Deal but if Sharayah is coming so is Kayleigh!” Louis claimed almost instantly. Wow I think our plan is working! “Well I bid you good day sir and madam” I curtsied and walked off leaving a shocked Kayleigh and smug Louis behind. “Cheerio lads! Oh I mean lad and lady... Sorry” Niall said and trailed off behind me.