Black Butler: Book of Circus

Director: Abe, Noriyuki

Aired: Jul 11, 2014 - Sep 12, 2014

Status: Finished

Rating: R-17 - profanity, violence

Action | Mystery | Comedy | Historical | Demons | Supernatural | Shounen

Synopsis: Full of wonder and excitement, the Noah's Arc Circus troupe has captured audiences with their dazzling performances. Yet these fantastic acts don't come without a price. Children have mysteriously gone missing around London, correlating to that of the groups' movements. Unsettled by these kidnappings, Queen Victoria sends in her notorious guard dog, Ciel Phantomhive, and his ever-faithful demon butler, Sebastian Michaelis, on an undercover mission to find these missing children.

Trying to balance their new circus acts with their covert investigation under the big top, however, proves to be quite a challenge. With the other performers growing suspicious and the threat of the circus' mysterious benefactor looming overhead, what the two discover will shake Ciel to his very core.

Number of Episodes: 10

Rating: 8.20   My Rating: 7/10 

My Opinion: I am not a Black Butler fan as much as I use to. This is an interesting anime though, it gives me a sense of what was happening in the circus and how Ceil and Sebastian were investigating it. I haven't watched it in a while and only watched it once over a year ago. A few scenes are clear as day. But I am only telling you what I thought about it when I officially finished this anime. I haven't finished the main one: Black Butler.

Worth Watching?: Uh, I have no idea. It wasn't as good as Black Butler, but whatever. You do you