Chapter 17-

Hey guys ,

heheh im proud of myself for uploading the second time in less than a week:D

If you like this chapter please vote comment fan etc.

Thanks <3

________________

Jasmine's P.O.V.

'Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I love you and that's all I really know…' Taylor swift was playing on the radio, while I was waking up. Today was the first time I was going back to school after I had been shot.

I pulled the sheets off my bed and hopped out of bed until I reached my crutches. I used them to support me to my wardrobe. I pulled out dark blue jeans and a grey shirt and a matching grey jumper. I got dressed then used the crutches to get down stairs and I got ready for school.

15 minutes later John yelled at me to hurry up. "Come on, hurry up! We got to pick up Stephanie too."

"Ok, ok, I'm coming!" I yelled back I made my way out of the bathroom.

I slowly walked to John's car and was about to make my way to the front see when he said "Nuh uh. Cripples sit in the back seat." He pointed to the back of his car.

"Since when?" I asked in disbelief.

"Since now!" John said and crossed his arms.

I unwillingly sat in the back oh his car while we drove to Stephanie's house.

Stephanie's house was close to being a mansion. It was 3 stories, it had a five-car garage, an indoor spa, a heated pool, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and to top it off they lived on acreage. Stephanie doesn't like people knowing that her family is wealthy, possibly even wealthier than the Prime Minister. She even brought herself a second hand car when all her family own Mercedes Benz.

John beeped the horn once we were at the front of her house. She came running out the front door and jumped into the car.

"OMG Jasmine how are you feeling?" She said in a rush, then tried to catch her breath.

"I'm alright, not dead so that's good." I said with a smile.

"I've been wanting to talk to you the whole time you were in hospital but every time I came to see you, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you."

"Aww." I said and leaned to the front seat and gave her a hug. "So what's been happening since I was away?"

"A lot!" John said.

"Yeah!" Steph said in agreement and then continued to inform me what I had missed. "First of all, since everyone found out what happened to you, a lot of people haven't been attending school because their afraid they will have a similar fate!"

"What the hell!" I said, "it's not like they are a descendant of the white wolf."

"Yeah, but people are still afraid for their safety!" John said and it made me calm down since I slightly may have overreacted.

"Secondly," Steph continued, "your wolf mythology teacher has been absent ever since you were shot, and a lot of people think it's suss because they have never seen him shift, where as they have for the other teachers. So they are questioning whether he is really a wolf."

"Surely the principal wouldn't let a non werewolf person at our school to teach, he would know how much danger that would put everyone under!"

"Exactly what I tell everyone." John said and stopped the car. "Where here, are you alright to get out of the car?" He asked me.