Chapter Seven

~Two Years ~

Yuzuki's Pov
"White is such a pure wedding color, ek I can't wait it's gonna be so cute." I breathed in and out quietly. I rubbed my forehead a little.  Taking a small glance up to focus on Neji who was also resting near me his head leaning on the wall. Sort of ignoring everything around him, well I couldn't really know what was running through his mind.

My soon to be husband by tomorrow, was a mystery. I watched him go from an angry fourteen-year-old, for two years to pass for him to grow and mature.

We both had fallen in love over the course of this arrange marriage, and now it truly was happening.

We'd be married tomorrow and I was happy with it. "Aren't you excited Neji!" I quickly nudged him in his side making him grunt and pop open his eyes sitting up looking between all his friends.

Everyone seemed really really excited especially Ino, Hinata, and Tenten.

"Of course I am, you all are making us more nervous." He chuckled shutting his eyes again with a smile before he pressed a quick kiss to my cheek grabbing my hand lacing our hands, making me focus on him sending me a smile.

"Are you ready to become Yuzuki Hyuga." He whispered. I held my breath for just a short minute, shutting my eyes to take in everything before I smiled nodding my head giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "Yeah I am ready."

__________________________
The night before the big day. I was nervous and wide awake. Hearing Neji sleeping soundly his arm loosely around my waist, his bare chest pressed onto my back.

I stared at the blank wall a bit. I don't know why I was so scared of marriage when two years ago it was what I signed up for it.

Hinata told me that marriage doesn't really change the love two people had. Just in some cases made it stronger. Maybe it was the fact that when I was younger it was just a far distance but it was really happening now.

I squeaked quietly when the lantern was turned on and I was gonna apologize to him but he then just brought me closer to him, some of the strands of his long hair falling in my face before he grumbled tugging it away.

"I know you are nervous love honestly speaking I am too, that's why I've been in my thoughts lately, I'm a jonin now which means I have to take more dangerous missions. I don't wanna worry you, or when you do get pregnant stressing you and the baby." I looked at him with the better lighting and looked at his worried eyes before brushing his loose hair away from his eyes, pressing a quick kiss to his cheeks.

"Will both be okay... We will work it out I can't stress myself out working in that shop, and you're doing something you believe in, that's all that should matter."

I let a short squeak out giggling sliding my arms around his bare back to return the kiss he gave me.

"We'll work it out and understand own another it's part of marriage." He chuckled on my lips bringing the blanket closer to us.

I moved all my short hair from my face to give better access to kissing him, and we both jumped and squeaked at the light knocking on the wall by our door.

"Save it for tomorrow you two love birds, get some sleep you have a long day ahead of you." Neji groaned quietly dropping his head to rest on my neck at the sound of Lord Hyuga's voice.

"Yes uncle will save it for the baby-making for tomorrow." I smacked his chest hard in response shaking with laughter while He was staring at me with amusement.

"You did not just say that." I snickered loudly and smiled when he just pressed his lips onto mine yet again holding me in place on him "I did he knows I'm joking, I hope he does." Neji grumbled breaking the kiss for a moment twisting his head in thought before he laid his head on my neck allowing me to thread my fingers slowly into it.

"But I think we've waited long enough, we are ready." He whispered a small smile on his face I could feel it in my neck, and it made me relax finally.