Chapter Fourteen

Yuzuki's Pov
"Woah.. That one looks like Neji!"

"They all look like Neji you freaking idiot!"

"Look at her eyes! They are a mix of Yuzuki and Neji hi there sweetie." I could see the irradiated look spreader across Neji's face in a heartbeat. His arms folded in place over his entire chest, propping himself back near the wall. Of course before our family, we had to let his team and the others meet the little three, Tenten was beyond excited peering through out, exclaiming and Lee to not be an idiot, she was gushing these little crocodile tears.

"You pushed out three babies?" A nervous laugh left me at the sound of Shino's curiosity, brushing my fingers over my cheeks a couple times to calm my breathing down, sending everyone simple head nods in embarrassment.

"Unhuh.. It was early labor but yeah they are here." A soft sounding giggle left my lips when Naruto's eyes snapped over towards me a lazy grin spreading over his lips.

"You know Yuzuki, you look really good for someone who pushed out three big babies- ow! What it's true."

"Don't talk about my wife like that Naruto." I shook with gentle laughed taking a glance towards the corner, where in Hinata's arms was one of the little bundles sound asleep in her arms a soft expression in place.

"I wanna know their names everyone settle down please." She stammered over everyone, looking at me deep in my eyes softly. I saw Neji's own eyes flutter open before he sat on the bed next to me, running his hands through my hair a couple times.

"Hinata in your arms is Hiroshi Hyuga. Lee the other boy his name is Kiyoshi Hyuga, and leaving our only sweet girl, Okimi Hyuga." Neji nodded with a soft grin, taking my hand in his own to rub at my ring a couple times in place.

"I'm really happy and we are blessed to have our three healthy babies." Ino grinned proudly taking a soft glance at Okimi stroking her fingers over her sleeping cheeks.

"I gotta say you two made some pretty cute heirs Neji." Sakura chuckled rubbing at the back of her head roughly.

"Is Lady Tsunade giving you time off?" Shikamaru sounded dead serious in his tone chewing more roughly at his toothpick in place.

A small sounding sigh left his lips, before he nodded a couple times, taking a soft glance at me.

"I've been given a month off to spend time with Yuzuki and the children expect.. I don't want them to participate in the clans traditions. I refuse for them to have the brand mark placed on them I won't allow it." I lifted my own hand to squeeze at his arm tightly hoping to calm some of his nerves down.

"Neji honey.. I don't want it either but what if they disown you from your side of the branch." I whispered to him with sadness laced through out my tone.

"I'm already apart of the side branch what more could they do?" He grumbled shuffling his shoulders back a couple times.

"I say screw what they want. They don't even know what kind of eyes your children have yet, it's your family not theirs you guys decided what's right for them." Choji huffed out a hard exhale shaking his head a couple times.

"My dad would so kill me for that." Shikamaru rolled his eyes a couple times, causing for Naruto to laugh out loudly slapping him on the back of his head.

"That's only cause you are lazy!"

"Shut up!" I snickered roughly feeling Neji's arms moving to wrap over my waist rubbing at my sides a couple times before he was pressing his soft lips to my cheek in a soft repeated action.

"I'm really proud of you Yuzuki, thank you for this blessing." I found a timid smile growing carefully lifting my hand to cup at his jaw, pecking over his lips a couple times.

"No thank you for making it possible Neji.. Thank you for showing me love yeah?" He smiled nuzzling my nose a couple times, before everyone was talking among with themselves loudly, before the door opened Lady Tsunade walking in with a stern expression chuckling between everyone.

"Alright I know you want to congratulate the husband and wife. But she did just push out three babies. Let's give them some rest out." She gestured with a chuckle. It grew to love murmers in no time. Everyone muttering and telling us both goodbye leaving the room one by one. Hinata passed Hiroshi in my arms smiling down at me being one of the last to leave, now leaving me and Neji, and lady Tsunade in the room with our three children.

"You know something I just realized sweetie?" I took a small glance at Neji paying attention to Lady Tsunade passing Hiroshi for him to hold while she checked the pressure on my breast.

"What?" I was now more curious then ever seeing him still looking down at him with a smile holding onto his little hand with a little giggle slipping from his lips.

"How are you gonna breast feed three babies when you only have two boobs?" The harshest sounding laugh not only left me also leaving Lady Tsunade.

"I'll have to switch, until we switch them to bottle feeding."

"Oh!"