NINETEEN

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET UPDATES

as we all know, last week arabella arreo, the woman suspected to be dating chalamet, posted a picture of chalamet in bed. the photo was deleted early the next morning. arreo released a statement about later that day.

'i am aware of the speculation, photos, and theories surrounding timothée and i. we collectively decided to stay quiet and maintain our privacy. we hope that others can respect our wishes and leave us to ourselves'

the statement was short but got arreo's point across. chalamet has not released a statement.

as more information comes out we will keep you updated on this website right here.

-

aratimmy support chat

lil timmy t
GUYS THE SET OF
THE KING IS LITERALLY
GORGEOUS

lucy stromboli
is it? i want to visit!!

sersha
i'm sure it is!

lil timmy t
this is so exciting

lil timmy t
i've been at a table
read all day, lily rose
and i have been talking
all day

sersha
i love her dad

jewlie
that's so exciting!

lil tummy t
where's ara?

jewlie
she's hanging with
jaeden

lil timmy t
oh,  she should
call me tonight.

jewlie
i don't think she can.

lucy stromboli
oh word?

lil timmy t
wait what's going on?

jewlie
her cat died
:(

sersha
NO:(

jewlie
yea her and her
brother are sad

arrowhead
oh hey guys

lil timmy tim
cous cous:(

arrowhead
im really upset
rn

lil timmy t
you want to go out
tomorrow? we can just
watch movies and cuddle

arrowhead
actually that sounds amazing

lil timmy t
that sounds great

lucy stromboli
my sister keeps putting
me in TIKTOKS

lil timmy tim
me

lucy stromboli
no, not u

jewlie
i am so tired. goodnight
AMERICA

-

timothee was nervous. of course arabella was upset, but it was now or never. he had been on the set of the king all week and finally had time to spend with arabella. he was just wearing a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt because their plan was to just cuddle. timothée has bigger plans.

arabella showed up 5 minutes after she said would, she was never too late, but never on time. she wore a sad smile, but timothée still thought she was gorgeous.

"hey timmy," she smiles at the boy, her arms naturally wrap around him. the boy hugs her back? keeping her close once he pulls away.

"hey ara," he smiles, pushing a piece of hair out of her face.

"what movie do you want to watch?" he asks, raiding an eyebrow at the girl. she just shrugs, moving out of his arms and sitting on his couch. timothee follows her, not really knowing how to react.

"let's watch something like step brothers or something funny," she just smiles, "i need a good laugh" timothée doesn't say anything, he just nods, finding the remote and turning on the movie.

"hey arabella, i have a question" he finally asks after watching half the movie.

"what's up?" neither of them had really been watching the movie. they were holding each other and just being in the moment.

"will you be my girlfriend?" his voice quiets, scared of being rejected.

"timmy," arabella starts talking.

"arabella, i know i've wronged you, you don't have to tell me. what i did was shitty and i've changed. i will never treat you that way again. i won't let anyone treat you that way again. you mean so much to me, and i don't want anyone to hurt you, even if i was the one to hurt you," he bites his lip slightly, "i like you, a lot."

"timothée, i want to be with you," she smiles, "you don't need to convince me, i like you" her face turns a bright red color as timothée just smiles and kisses her cheek.

"i can't wait for you to be with me for everything with me," he holds her close, "you are mine and i will never hurt you again."

and in that moment arabella could've sworn he was telling the truth.

END OF STORY ONE