THIRTEEN

26846 likes|comments disabled graciebelio: youtube video explaining my side of the story premieres in one hour👼🏼

graciebelio: youtube video explaining my side of the story premieres in one hour👼🏼

-

the video opens to gracie sitting on her bed

the video opens to gracie sitting on her bed. the lighting is dim and she's wearing a tube top and short shorts

hey guys it's gracie, and there's been a lot of things going around so i thought i would just share my point if view to this whole situation because it's a mess.

the camera angel switches, she's sitting at a desk, the lighting and outfit are still the same.

so timothée and i decided we just wanted to throw a party with our friends, he told me it was cool that he funding and providing a location for the party, he didn't care. so me being me, invited my friends, arabella and i had been in a rough spot recently so i just invited my friend juliet, and i didn't want arabella there. timothée then texted me and made sure i was okay with him inviting his friends, i said yes, as long as he told me who. he told me a bunch of people from saoirse to lucy stromero. i oked all of them.

arabella showed up with juliet at the party. i was confused i had told juliet this party was invite only. so, i went to talk to timothée about it, he told me he had invited her. i was hurt and betrayed, so i didn't stay at the party.

i oked playing spin the bottle knowing who the audience was, the fact that someone i didn't know was coming showed up and played, while kissing my boyfriend also, is what hurt.

i won't speak on this topic again, i hope this clears things up.

the video ends abruptly, no outro or anything.

-

timothée chalamet @realchalamet
you're disgusting @gbelio
|
timothée chalamet @realchalamet
you didn't ask me to ok everyone i invited, and i have the screenshots to prove it.

user36 @user36damnnnn

user36 @user36
damnnnn

user48 @user48
spicyyyy

user30 @user30
i actually believed her
|
user44 @user44
me too:/

ara😌 @arabellaarreo
sweet

thank you so much for 8k happy easter if you celebrate and happy passover if you celebrate. thank you so much for the support i hope you like this chapter the after affects will be next chapter❤️