1. Incident in Little Cinti Town

My name is Minarah R. Hiyori, but mostly people call me Marah. I'm 10 years old, but I'm mostly mistaken as a 13 year old, haha. My friends Rinoa, Pia, Ella (my sister), and i like to watch horror and gore stuff. We also like to go to the mysterious places in our small town called, "Little Cinti town." Like the old abandoned hospital building, a creek where they say many people died, and more! My parents, and grandparents, and other family members would warn me in going to the creepy places in town by scaring me like, im going to die or something like that. I didn't care about what they said, because i know what they say aren't true. 

         One hazy day, me and my friends huddled planning for our next adventure. Rinoa said, "Every creepy place in this town, we already saw." Pia replied,"You're right Rinoa.. i guess this creepy adventure ends here." We all sighed at the same time in frustration.

         Suddenly a woman approached us, she said "Have you seen the place in this town called "White Room?" Ella replied, "No ma'am." The woman was shocked, and said," You don't know about it?!" I said, "Really ma'am?!" in a surprised excited voice. Rinoa said,"Then let's go there!! Where is the place located ma'm? ma'am?! Ma'am!!"

        We saw the lady lying down the ground, dead. We all panicked and Pia started to call for help. then after a few seconds flies, rats, worms, and maggots started to eat the ladies body. Suddenly a man noticed us, and ran as fast as he could. But it was too late, the body was eaten, and gone.

         After the incident, my friends and i forgot about the place "the white room." we never even bothered to find to explore the mysterious places of Little Cinti town.