Chapter 1

I looked at the positive test and felt the tears stream down my face. My legs seemed to give out on me and I felt myself slide down the wall. I closed my eyes and remembered the night I got myself into this mess.

It was the beginning of summer and I had just turned 16. I am usually a shy person who would rather stay inside and watch tv than interact with people. However, my mother decided it would be a good idea for me to get a job. She was a single mother and was working all of the time, and didn't want me to be at home alone. So, I decided to work at a sleep-away camp. The other people who worked there all went to school with me and we were all in different grades.

My best friend Ashley had joined me in working here and we were having a blast. I was in charge of the third-grade girls and she was in charge of the first graders. This is where I met Liam.

Liam was a year above me in school and was the notorious bad boy. He had been in and out of foster homes his entire life and when he wasn't banging different girls every night, or starting fights, he was working at an after school program. He had amazing brown eyes and brown hair that was short on the sides and longer on top and seemed effortlessly styled.

He had very distinct features, he had a nice jawline that was slightly squared, and he had a small scar above his eyebrow. He was completely jacked and always had slight stubble growing on his face.

He was popular and somehow everyone loved him even though he started a lot of trouble. I would have never gotten the nerve to talk to him until he was put in charge of the third-grader boys and we had to do activities together.

Our conversations started with him making small talk and me blushing and stumbling over my words, but then they turned genuine. I couldn't help the butterflies he gave me when he flirted with me and I couldn't help but fall for him a little more every day.

Finally, at the beginning of August, it was the end of the summer camp counselor party and it was my first time drinking. Ashley and I had taken at least two shots and I was tipsy when Liam came over to me and started to flirt. The alcohol took over giving me confidence and one thing led to another and I woke up naked, alone, and with my virginity no longer intact.

I didn't tell anyone about this because I was ashamed at the fact that it was so easy to get me into bed. I had never had a boyfriend, I had only been kissed once and I had sex. In a way, I wanted to just get it over with, but I also regretted it the next day immediately.

After that night I crossed Liam's path a few times and he acted like he had no idea who I was, this was really hard to get over. I had always been a hopeless romantic so this situation was a hard pill to swallow.

That was three months ago, and I had finally gotten over the entire incident. That was until I realized that I had missed three of my periods leading me right to this position. I had ignored the missing period because I had always been irregular but after the third month I was suspicious.

I was taken out of my thoughts by a loud banging on the door.

"Lilly dinner is ready!" My mother screamed through the door causing me to jump. I quickly took the test and the box it came in and I hid it in the back of my cabinet.

"Coming!" I said. I looked in the mirror and saw my blue eyes staring back. I wiped the tears from my cheeks and combed through my light brown wavy hair to make it less messy. I took a deep breath and walked out into the kitchen.

"Hey, honey! Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale" My mother said looking at me worried.

"Yeah I am just not feeling well, I think I am going to skip out on dinner," I said to her. I went to my bedroom and my shaking hands reached for my phone. I dialed Ashley's number and waited for her to pick up.