Chapter 26 - Being a Lee Soo-man Daugther Begins!

(Chanyeol's P.O.V)

I was walking in the garden in our school. And my head is still thinking of Soon-kyu. I dont know why? I guess because i hate her so much thats why this? I dont know.

"Chanyeol!"someone called my name.

I saw the guy who is calling me and Geez its just Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun?"i responed

"Are you ready for tomorrow's Field Trip?"baekhyun said. 

And Because of what he said i was surprised.

"Jinjja?! A Field trip? Tomorrow?"i said with excitement.

"Yes. And you know only our class will go to a field trip! Cool Right?"Baekhyun said happily as he punch my left arm.

"Only our class will go? Hahaha This will be fun!"I mentally said.

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol?"Baekhyun is trying to snap me out from my thoughts.

"A..Ah? Is Soon-Kyu Coming?"i said with a curious face.

"Ofcourse! OUR CLASS right?"baekhyun said while giving me a "Are you dumb?" face.

"Ah.. Ah.. Yeah right.. Thanks i need to go."i said and ran away from baekhyun to go home early to get ready for tomorrows field trip.

"YAH! wait where are you going?!"baekhyun shouted for me to hear.

"TO GET READY! BYE!"i shouted back for him to hear me.

"JEONGMAL? Just like that? PFFFHT."Baekhyun sight as he walk to go back where he came from.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

I am now heading to MooSe cafe. thats the place that me and Mr. Lee will see each other to talk. And im in a dark street right now its creeping me out. But all of the sudden someone grab my wrist and pulled me.

"Yah!!!"i shout.

"Its me. Im just here cause im worried."the guy said.

"Who are you?"i said.

"Its me Jin."The guy was Jin.

I was so scared he hugged me and like he is caressing my back.

"Ah.. Jin. Stop!"i said cause i feel uncomfortable.

"Soon-kyu you're so beautiful. I heard that the dorm that you're living with EXO is closed. SO come to my dorm you're so welcome there."he said as he continue caressing my back and sniffing my scent.

i was really scared of jin's sudden actions. He is not the Good Jin i met. This one is a Pervert Jin.

"YAH!! Get off me!"i said as i successfully break free from him.

"Wae?"he said as he try to hug me again.

"YAH JIN~yah!!"i said as i slap his both arms.

He was frozen for a minute and said. "You don't like me Soon-kyu?"

"Jin. I like you.. But as My Friend."i said as i take few steps backward.

i saw tears escaped from his eyes.

"Jin dont cry please."i said.

"Because of E.X.O right?"he said while giving me an evil glare.

"What are you talking about?"i said confusely.

"You didn't continue your feelings towards me because of EXO right? I know you like me."he said confidently.

I was shock and at the same time angry.

"What are you talking about. E.X.O didn't do anything. And i dont like you Jin. You're just a nice friend of mine thats all."I cant take it anymore. thats why, i walk out and continue where i was supposed to go.

"I will let you free this time Soon-Kyu but remember i will never surrender. You'll be mine. And those EXO. SH*T they're going down."Jin said Mentaly as he smirked and walked away.

(AT THE MooSe Cafe)

I saw Mr. Lee Smiling. I was nervous. Ofcourse your gonna meet your real adopted parents, The real person who adopted you. As i continue walking towards him. I saw my KNOWN dongsaeng. He is smiling to. Im not angry at him. I just can't believed it. I smile back to him too.

"Annyeong haseyo Soon-Kyu."Taemin said happily.

"Annyeong Taemin~si"i said happily too.

"Sit down dear."Mr. Lee said.

I nodded and sit beside Taemin.

We are starting talking about Dorm leaving. As the time pass and pass. Mr. Lee said and it maid me froze.

"Ok Tonight you're gonna live in our house."Mr. Lee said.

I was so thankfull cause i dont have a house to stay in.

"Kamsahamnida Mr. Lee!"i said giving him 3 times Bow.

"No no. Call me Appa! if you're not comfortable call me Ahjussi."he said with a smile.

"Amm... Ahjappa!"i said happily.

"Unique!" he said and giggled.

After and hour. Me, Taemin and Ahjappa decided to go home now. Cause Ahjappa said his body guards are done fixing my stuffs at home. i was so happy that i am finally with my family.

Ahjappa is going to work now, Even if its late. Ofcourse his the owner of one of the biggest Entertainment. Thats why im going home with taemin. I didn't know taemin is living with Ahjappa..

"Soon-kyu Excited?"he said.

I nodded and smile happily.

But its almost a week when me and D.O not really talking to each other. Its making me sad. MY BestFriend Slash BoyFriend is not here beside me.

I decided to call D.O.

[DIAL]

D.O: Yobeoseyo?
Me: Oppa!
D.O: Yeobo! I miss you already. Where are you?
Me: Im on my way to our house. How about you?
D.O: Here laying it the bed. Thinking of you ofcourse.
Me: Jinjja?! *Giggled* WHere are you staying?
D.O: My Hyungs House.
Me: Oh, Kyungdae Oppa?
D.O: Ne! He is on work while im alon at home.
Me: Sleep tight Oppa! Saranghae!
D.O: Arasso! Saranghae!
Me: Annyeong.
D.O:Annyeong Yeobo!

[Hang Up]

My Mood is better now. And then Taemin is staring at me sadly. I noticed him thats why i ask him if he's ok?

"Taemin gwanchanayo?"i said with a worry face.

"Ne. Dont mind me."he said.

And then we arrived safely in the Lee Mansion. Ahjappa's House is so big. and all of her maids are in front of me having a long two lines. Five of Ahjappa's maids carry my things and put it to my room. So today. Being a Lee Soo-man's Daugther Begins!

******************

A/N

Annyeong Haseyo Chingus! Update here! haha so fast! i hope you'll vote and follow! Saranghaeyo chingus! Be happy! Advance merry Christmas to all!

-QuimXiunny