Chapter 57 - I'll Take Care Of This.

(Sunny's POV)

Time fade so fast. Today is our final exam. After this. Bye bye school, and hello training room. Ugh.. After this stressful exam another stressful training will Lee Soon-Kyu will face. And Chanyeol is absent today. I let him rest because he is still having a fever.

I went to school so early. No one is walking at the hallway. Hmmm.. thats weird i guess i came here so early. I went to my locker to get the things i'll be needing. After that i walk heading to my classroom. As i walk in i drop my things because i saw a familiar figure sitting beside my desk. And he's smiling at me.

Those Round Eyes.
That Heart shaped Lips.
That Tidy clear Face.
The man who left me.
The man who left me hang'n.
The man who brokebhis promises.

"K-kyungsoo?"im stuttering.

Im nit being bitter but i don't even want to mention his name.

He stood up smiling then run towards me giving me a tight hug. I didn't hug back....

"I missed you... Uhm.. You didn't show up at the place i texted you... but its ok!"he said smiling then hugging me.

Text? I didn't even recieve a text from you. LIAR.

"Bunny.. im sorry.. im sorry for leaving you.. i didn't mean to leave you.."he said.

I looked at him with an ang and unsatisfide look at him. And i can feel my eyes are being watery.

"Didn't mean to leave me huh!? YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE KYUNGSOO! I'VE TRUSTED YOU.. I THOUGHT YOU WONT LIE CAUSE YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME.. I TRUSTED THOSE WORDS.. BUT.. BECAUSE OF TRUSTING YOUR WORDS IM LEFT BROKE AND WEAK! AND ALL BECAUSE OF YOU KYUNGSOO. BECAUSE I LOVED A LIAR LIKE YOU!"I yelled. I can't hold it anymore. Im so hurt.

He held both of my shoulders.

"Bunny! Bunny listen.. I was told to leave.. but because i love you... i cam back.. lets continue our love bunny.. like we promised when we're young.. im gonna marry you and you'll marry me. You'll be my Do SoonKyu right? Right?"he said and tears are fall'n from his round eyes.

I can't lie.. but yes. I still have feelings for Kyungsoo. But Park Chanyeol is the one for me now. And im sure.

I just shooked my head.

"No.. don't shook your head.. you love me right!?"Kyungsoo said.

I just stare at the plain tiled floor avoiding his gaze. But then he held me chin and crashed his lips to mine. He's kissing me torridly. I was shocked. I tried to push him but he wrapped his.

"K-kyu-kyung-soo!"i said between his kisses.

He want to enter my mouth but i just closed my mouth. I close me eyes as tears are starting to fall.

*BUGSH!*

I heard something fall. I opened my eyes and saw Kyungsoo on the floor with a bleeding lips.

I looked for the one who did it.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ch-chanyeol.."I said while stuttering.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE!"Chanyeol said clear and loud.

Eotteoke..

"G-girlf-friend!?"Kyungsoo said with an "you're joking right?" Look.

"WOW YOU AND SUNNY IS OFFICIAL CHANYEOL-AH!? SAENG-IL!!!"Chen said loudly. And with him is the others except the lost Kai.

"Noona..."Sehun cooed and lower his head.

"Yes. Lee Soon-Kyu or shall we call Sunny the daughter of SMTOWN's Lee Soo-man is the Girlfriend of the son of Shinwa Jeuk Co. Park Chanyeol. Is that clear?"He said loudly so that we can all hear.

D.O's Looks sad. He stood up and went towards me. But but Chanyeol stopped him. D.O pushed him away and went towards me.

"Is that t-true?"he asked with swollen eyes.

I nodded shyly. He smirked. Then tapped my shoulders.

"Congratulation.. if you're happy now. Im happy too.. and remember, I LOVE YOU BUNNY. And that will never ever change. You'll be here in my heart forever. And if ever that Chanyeol hyung will hurt you.. remember im here."he said smilibg while he's tears are falling.

"K-kyungsoo-yah.."i cooed.

He shook his head and smile brightly.

"Smile Bunny! Being sad is bad! We can be bestfriends again right?"He said.

I nodded and hugged him.

"Heol.."i heard Chanyeol.

Someones jealous ..

I pull away from the hug. Then Kyungsoo just smiled at me then went to his sit like nothing happen. Luhan didn't looked at me. He's avoiding my gaze. While Sehun he's at his chair not even raising his head.

Then i felt a warm hand held my hand. I looked at the familiar hand and saw my boyfriends face, he gaved me an its ok look. I smiled at him and just nod. he just kept our hands held to each other. The only one who is talking loudly inside the classroom is Chen, Lay, & Baekhyun.

" Congrats to our grumpy Chanyeol! WAHAHAHAH!!"Chen started to tease. "Next thing will heard is the wedding songs playing, DING DING DIDING~!"Chen said while actioning lie a bride.

what the heck.. I know this would be an bad idea. i Just saw the others cold looks to Chen and the two who is just supporting Chen's stupid jokes. Then suddenly Luhan stood up skamming his hands on the table desk,

"CAN YOU SHUT IT UP CHEN? YOUR VOICE IS SO IRRITATING!"Luhan said.

Chen shut his mouth and went to his chair. Luhan looked at me then rolled his eyes and went out the room.
i told Chanyeol this would be a bad idea... i just lowered my head and oplay with my fingers, Then Chanyeol tapped my back. "I'll take care of everything.. I promise.. Just be strong ok??"He said. I just smile weakly and nod.

I'll be strong Chanyeol.. I'll be..
********************
A/N

Annyeinhaseyo!! Im near ending Season One of Me And EXO!! OMO!! IM EXCITED FOR THEIR SUMMER!! I can't wait. Im rushing in updating now., and my Stats in this story is not quite good. I posted 57 Chapters but only 11.k veiws, and 400+ Votes, usually, a 17 chaptered Fic can have this stats of mine, Im so sad.. :) But happy to update! i hope you guys support! :) And if i done this season 1 i'll be editing it then gonna make the SEASON 2 fast, i have many ideas now! :) Annyeong~!

-QuimXiunny