IMPORTANT UPDATE:

First off, hello! It's been incredible seeing how many new reads and comments I've gotten in the year since completing this book, and I appreciate all of them and all of you so much. But now, I've got some news.

As you may know, if you've read the last part, I am planning to get Ten published. It'll be its own original book, with new names and such. I've completed it already, and it does have some changes, but I promise it stays very true to the story. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Unfortunately, this also means I'll have to take this version down due to copyright issues. It's genuinely heartbreaking to me, but it does have to be done since it can't exist both ways. Luckily, though, there is a way to keep the fanfiction version!

There's a link in my bio to the archiveofourown version of Ten. If you click on it, there'll be a button that says Download on the top of the page. If you click that, you'll have options to download the fanfic version to your device (I recommend PDF). The image attached to this chapter is what it should look like. I'm going to give you plenty of time to download it, and I'll post another warning before deleting as well.

If you have questions or want to follow the publishing journey, follow me on Twitter or Instagram @ AvaKayBooks (I've just posted a tutorial on how to download the fanfic on my Instagram story) and I'll be happy to update you. Once again, thank you so much for reading and believing in me. Your encouragement got me to where I am today, and I hope you'll stick around for what's next.