Chapter 12

TENMA

The moment my sister's plane landed here in Japan, all I could ever think of was that I want to see her. But she's currently at a summer camp right now eversince her plane landed. The place was full of trees and bugs. And Kuroo told me that she's too busy and her phone was always off. Maybe she got carried away by the place or the people. I know she's brave so I'm not going to worry.

I got up my desk and got myself a coffee from a vending machine outside the office. I'm an official employee, a manga artist. And that's the problem, I have work and Hinata will be alone at the apartment. Cause I rarely got home due to my busy schedule. And deadlines are all in line. I can feel the tiredness in my voice and in my face whenever I look at the mirror gladly the project went well last week and my manga went soaring high up on the list. I just took a deep breath before returning to the office with a frowning face.

Maybe I'm just going to fetch her at the last day of the summer camp. Okay, I'm going to finish all my work in advance and take an excuse to leave early and fetch my sister. I just missed her so much. My phone suddenly ring thinking it was Hinata I quickly answered the phone only to find out that it was Carlos.

"Huhh?! He's coming here?!"

________________
_______________________
_____________

The whole Karasuno team knocked on Nekoma's door. They were all fuming mad after what happened to Yui. She was clinging on his boyfriend's arm. While, Kageyama was hoping that somehow she didn't do that atleast that's what he thought. Soon, the door was opened by Kai. All of Nekoma's members were surprised to see the Karasuno barging inside their room looking for Hinata. They were angry and told the Nekoma what happened to their female manager. Nekoma stood in their places. Taketora started laughing and soon all of Nekoma were laughing while holding to their tummy. This made the Karasuno angry. Tsukishima tightly gripped Kuroo's shirt lifting his shirt's collar closer to him. All of them stopped laughing and Kuroo just lift both of his hands in defeat.

"Hey, we're the ones who should be angry. Karasuno barging into our room, looking for our queen and soon what? Beat her up?" Kuroo teased. Tsukishima just clicked his tongue and let go of his shirt. Before anyone in Karasuno could speak the door on their left opened. Yaku was laughing but after seeing Karasuno he stood at the door seriously, his hands are on his waist. He went towards Kuroo and intensely looked at Karasuno. Yaku looked like an angry mother looking at his son and its friends sternly wanting to know the reason of why they were fighting.

After a while, the door where Yaku went opened again. It was Kenma and Hinata. Kenma was drying Hinata's hair. "This handcuff prank isn't funny at all and Kenma I told you to look on the other side" she loudly said but her voice wasn't angry at all. Hearing what she said Karasuno began to wonder. While Yui felt suddenly cold. Kenma took the towel off of her head revealing Kenma's right wrist and Hinata's left wrist.

"HANDCUFFS?!!"

Karasuno shouted in chorus. Kuroo smirked. That's right my planned work somehow.

Kuroo's flasback

Finally, Kenma finished the food I told him to eat. Or else he'll suffer the consequences. Hahaha! I'm just kidding on the consequences part. Ohh wella, atleast he eat. We can finally leave the dining hall and look for our queen. It was all my idea, about the queen of the court part and everyone take it so seriously. Just to tease the Karasuno's first year setter. Well, it's their fault not mine that they took it not as a joke.

After the Kenma's eating part we found her and Lev sleeping under a tree. Kenma wake her up and led her to our room. She just nod and smile 'cute'. While Lev just stood beside her. After a small sleep which is kinda ceeepy cause we watched her sleep. We can't help it cause she's so freakin' cute. We all warmed up and win the rest of our matches. After our last match, it was in the afternoon. I excused myself to just refreshen my head on the sink. The sink was near the doorway of the public male and female washrooms. I lowered my head down and let the water falls through my hair. It was refreshing after that I remained to that position while I dried my hair with a towel. Suddenly, the door of the female washroom opened. I peek through and saw Karasuno's new manager.

Good thing, that the sink is long and are on both sides meaning another set of  faucet facing her. I just lowered my head more and just listened to her rants while talking with someone on the phone.

"This time I'll win for sure. Karasuno will hate Shouyou. All I need is to think of the perfect words to tell them. Yuck! my skin starts to itch more here. Gotta go and prepare my acting skills, bye friend!"

I can hear her noisy tapping shoes slowly fading away. Hate her? Huhh.. How pathetic.

Hinata looked pissed seeing Karasuno seriously looking at her team. She quickly stood in front of them, behind her was Kuroo and Yaku and the rest of the team. Poor Kenma was dragged.

"What are you doing here trying to pick a fight with MY team?" Hinata said. Kenma was somehow scared by Hinata's aura so he just hold her left hand and squeezed it tightly signaling her to please calm down.

Karasuno stood still. Mixed and wary emotions are piling up on them. Yui was getting nervous any minute she doesn't have a clue that Hinata would suddenly fought and defend back. While Kageyama was staring at Kenma and Hinata's holding hands while they're still locked in those handcuffs. Plus seeing Yaku and Kenma with her inside a washroom already pissed him. Something inside him started to boil all over again.

"Yui said that you see her in the female's washroom. Then, you just threatened her and told her that she's not enough for the team, Tsukishima never loved her and the team will abandoned her in the dumps much worst than what happened to you" Daichi gritted angrily. The nekos just laughed at what the captain of Karasuno just said. Kuroo gently pushed Hinata on one side. Again, dragging poor Kenma along. Daichi was mad about the Nekoma team laughing at his team so with out thinking deeper, he punch Kuroo whose the closest to him but his fist never came busting of Kuroo's face. Turns out, Hinata had stopped Daichi's fist midway using the palm of her right free hand. Everyone turned pale and shocked seeing Hinata and her left wrist.

Their handcuffs were now bracelets on their wrists. The 6 cm long chain was now dangling like a pendant on their double lock bracelets. Kuroo and the others just watched in total amusement and fear. Hinata's eyes are still beautiful but it seems darker than usual. She stared at the crows and clicked her tongue in expectance. Suga lowered Daichi's fist down.

"I can take all the blame, insults, bullying and violence but never ever try to pick a fight on my team if you don't want to see my wrath. After all, nothing will hurt me anymore. Karasuno broke my body physically and mentally. As all of you see I just let you all do that to me but not on my team. I don't do violence but if you hurt one of my family, you will meet a killing monster on and off the court." Hinata warned. Her voice were much colder than ice and her eyes are much scarier than the first practice match they had against Karasuno. Silence filled the four corners of the room and only Yaku had the power to cut it off. He stood beside Hinata and speak his mind to defend her 'only daughter'.

"Whole day we never leaved her alone. The only time we leave her was when needed to go to a washroom and after lunch. She would just sleep under a tree with Lev that time and we always keeps her on track. But, right after the match and after we ate. We decided to pull a prank on our two cute  members" Yaku paused. Kuroo continued. "She's fine but a bit upset as it wasn't funny at all in her side but her actions were the exact opposite. While Kenma just stood silent and starts playing his usual game. Later the two of them weren't resisting at all like it's normal. So we will let the handcuffs until tomorrow morning. And a while ago, Yaku just unleashed Hinata when you saw the three got out on our washroom. Right on that door. (points to where the three had gone off to) Yaku has the key and let Hinata take a shower. Closing their eyes obviously or punishment shall be reserved. And we never let her go to the washrooms outside. We always makes sure that he has an escort to accompany her everywhere. So, how can you say that OUR Hinata saw your manager at the female's washroom a while ago?"

The rest of Nekoma shouted, 'Yeah' and the rest of their own reasons. Kuroo and Kenma silently smirked and having the same thought in mind saying, 'Got you there crows'. Karasuno just stood silent. For once, they were embarrassed by what they did. They should've think before going to Nekoma team and pick a fight about it. While, Kenma just took the silently mad Hinata on one side and grab a brush, he started to comb her hair gently. Awkwardly, Karasuno just leave in silence. Kuroo saw how Karasuno's first year setter looked at Hinata and Kenma and how he clenched his fist tightly. 'Oh, someone's jealous?' he thought.

*********

Another chapter finished.

Have a nice day!!

EDITED