𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

"Sancutus seal?" I say walking closer to the man and Von, what did they mean?

"Have a seat" the man said motioning toward him

"The seal is needed for the heir to be stronger therefore he must place a seal on his belongings for instance the girl" he turns to me "Placing it on you would be an ulterior motive for him during battle. Von inherits a seal from his father; it is used for power to conquer empires."

"Normally we would place it on men but, this is an exception" I turn to look at Von displeased, Von turns to me and glances at the man then back at me, "You want to stay here right Rose, I can already tell you seem to have no place to go".

So this was an offer? Did I owe him since his servant did save me? I stay silent, I no longer want to be in debt to someone.

"Yea, no I was saved by Lae but that doesn't mean I want to serve you Von." I huff then cross my arms.

Von looks at me and sighs "Its seems like you don't know your place yett" he dismisses me and I walk out, as Lae walks next to me.

"How about we walk to the garden for today you have always been cooped up" He says cheerfully.

I nod I have been really bored so far and, now I was worried about what I had agreed too but walking outside would get me a sense of peace, we got to the garden.

There were beautiful roses on the far left side but we walked through the maze that was on the other side.

Lae looks into the sky "I also was picked to bear the seal from Von" he looks at me."

It was painful. I was out for a month and a half" I tense up was it really that painful? He was a man, would that happen to me? I suck in a deep breath.

"I owe it to him, he saved me from almost dying in a lake from stealing food" he looks down "I was an orphan. When I was young and fend for myself"

"I have been in debt to home ever since he saved my life" He had meant that much to him? I did not know Von for long but when I was here I felt like I had meaning.

Did that mean I wanted to fight by his side? I wouldn't know until the moment happened but I was determined to stay and find out.

"Thanks Lae, I understand what you mean" Von gave Lae and I a meaning in life, I wanted to be involved and help them in any way.

We continue to walk for about fifteen minutes, it was time for me to head inside. Lae and,I also talked about another thing that was going on today. Von decided to bring a past servant he had stayed in touch with, or to be short that also bearedhis seal.

Did that mean his symbol was used for fight tactics? Lae said,one was going to be assigned for me to make me more at ease during my stay and, before I was given the seal.

I did not know Von but, I did know everything was accelerating. Did he plan to battle soon? He had only given me a week before I had to prepare myself to bear the seal.

                                                                                             ༺♥༻

I brushed through my hair. When I did, it gently fell to the side I felt my face as I looked through the mirror. My short wavy hair fell a short distance from my face.

My honey-like skin harmonized with my hazel eyes and connected gracefully with the pure white dress. I smiled. I was truly grateful for their kindness, I let out a breath and laid across the bed, deciding to take a nap.

I heard a muffled voice as I slept. It seemed as if someone was trying to wake me up.

"Mmm?" I quietly say rubbing my eyes. I open my eyes to an unfamiliar man. I gasp and back away.

"Don't be afraid Luce I'm here to assist you" he bows and smiles. I studied him shocked, he was a child, he had a tattoo across his left palm, his body in black amour, white hair and golden eyes "I am here to stay by your side" He smiles as he observes me.

"A child?" I say in disbelief, if anything I was protecting him.

"Don't underestimate me! I'm 20 years old!" He lifts his chin up, andpouts.

"I am Elin, heir to Town of Hielin" He continues to pout and, mumbles under his breath.

"I was born cursed. Normally Im forced to have a image of an child"

I look at him in awe. Did that mean at some point he ages?

"Anyhow Von and, Lae are busy with the preparations and, I was assigned to be with you"

I nod Lae had already told me that I would be accompanied. Elin seemed to have something on his mind "After you receive the seal. We plan on moving to the Li region."

"We, at the moment are inside the Ri region, Ri region was controlled by free will and just contained a place for people to decide the rules but, Li region was ruled under emperors and belonged to people that possess powers.

Did Von plan on taking an empire? I rub my forehead, what had I gotten myself into? I brush my hand over my leg.

"Von won't be returning for four days but he wanted me to teach you self defense"

Self defense? I stare at him dumbfounded.

I didn't think it would have been important for me to learn it.

"You're fine in what you're wearing. Von just wanted me to teach you the basics."

He smiles and pulls me by my hand as he takes me back into the garden. We start with basic attacks.

It was fairly easy to pick up the skills and I cheered as I was able to dodge an attack. Elin seemed surprised that I picked up well and smiled that I was able to defend his attacks.

As I progressed, it came to an end.

"Rest for now Luce" I nod and breathe in a deep breath. After taking a sec to breathe, I massage my sore arms and look towards the sky.There would be more days like these.