chapter three

It was spring break and it was rei's birthday everybody wanted to surprise her. Endeavor had everybody together while rei was out.
E:Ok everybody here's the plan, fuyumi get as many of rei's friends that u can.
F:Will do dad.
E:Good, Shoto u and touya will get decorations.
T@s:Ok.
E:And me and natsuo will get the cake and also dont forget presents.
All kids:We wont."
E:Now lets make this the best birthday for your mom lets go roll out.
Everybody goes to different places
Fuyumi goes to ua to get pro hero's, touya and shoto goes to party city, and endeavor and natsuo goes to the bakery. After they got the stuff they needed and her friends they all went home.
E: fuyumi who did u get
F: i got all might, Aizawa, mic, basically all the teachers from ua.
E: thats great shoto touya what decorations did u get
They showed them the decorations which was alot enough to decorate the whole house.
S: can we see the cake u got for Mom
They showed them the cake
S: wow thats awesome.
They set up the decorations and got ready soon everybody from ua arrives and then they set the presents on the table, turn the lights out and hide. Rei soon comes home, when she turns the lights on everyone jumps out and yells happy birthday. She has the happiest look on her face, she pulled her kids and endeavor into a big hug.
R: thank u guys
Family: your welcome
They give her the presents, then they have cake. Soon after the party everybody goes home, and shoto, touya, natsuo, fuyumi, and endeavor clean up.