Part 10

Authors POV:

The two had finished painting when Aliera got a phone call. "Excuse me dear," Aliera leaves the room, letting (m/n) to continue painting. He shuts the door behind him.

Aliera's POV:

I look at the phone number, and it says, :John:. I grumble, not wanting to deal with his bullshit. I answer, and pet it to my ear. "Hello, sweetheart." The voice on the other side says. "What the hell do you want?" I say, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Oh don't be like that, sweetheart, I have someone very important to you. I wanted you to come and be mine again. And maybe that (M/n), too."

I freeze, he wouldn't dare. "Oh, and if you think that I won't, here, listen to our daughter." (Cradles just came on so have that as background music) I heard him pass the phone to my daughter, and heard her scared and petrified voice. "Ma, come here and save me. I'm scared. He hurts me, mama. I-I'm scared..." that's all I hear before my hearing dims out, all I came hear is screams, the screams of people who I oh so carelessly killed when I was a show off.

I'm barley able to hear what John says next, "if you want her, come here and bring that (m/n) with you too." He ends the call. I stand there numbly until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head, a murderous look in my eyes. (M/n) flinches, not expecting that. I pinch the bridge of my nose again, and take a deep breath, making the voices calm down.

"I heard your Conversation when I came to see what you were doing, are you alright?" He asked, seemingly concerned. "It's nothing, but put on some clothes, we are going somewhere." I say, and give him a kiss on his forehead, and shoo him away. He goes away reluctantly.

I go to my own room, and get dressed. Meanwhile, I am creating a plan in my head during so. After I'm dressed, I go to James and have him track down where the call came from. "Thanks." I say to James and give him a hug. He nods, and goes back to hack other gamers.

I put on my usual suit and grabs my usual pistols. (They are the ones that Reaper from Overwatch has), and ask what (m/n) is better at, far range or melee. He say melee, and I grab him a katana. We grab tons of daggers, and guns. Finally, we head out. Not before giving (m/n) a tracker in him,(without him noticing), and a shock collar.

It's a very special collar though, if you are strong enough, you can send the shock to enemies. We tread there the snow covered ground, me explaining the plan to him.

___________________________

Hey, i haven't posted in a while, forgive me! Love me lesaliera!