Part 2

(Y/n)'s POV:

I woke up, having been in a really comfy (f/c) bed i didn't recognize. I groan, slowly sitting up, only to hear footsteps approaching the door.

The footsteps come closer until their right in front of the door. The door opens, to reveal Aliera, holding a tray of food. "You awake?, I made ya breakfast, dear." Aliera says, coming closer to you.

You stretch and yawn, while Aliera sets down the tray. "Alright, so after you eat, go shower and I'll leave a pair of clothes for you that should fit your size"

"Thanks, Aliera." You respond. "No problem, dear." Aliera kisses the top of your head. He leaves the room, leaving you to your own devices.

You get up, and start to eat the breakfast he made you. You moan, having forgotten what Aliera's food tastes like. You finish all of it rather quickly, not surprising though. Everyone else that Aliera lives with eats up his cooking like it's the end of the world.

After you finished, you get up and go take a shower. Meanwhile in the shower, you heard the bathroom door open. " hey dear, it's me. I've brought you some clothes that should fit you." You hear Aliera's voice say. "Thanks." You reply, washing your hair.

You hear Aliera's footsteps leave and hear the clicking and lock of the door. You finish washing yourself and get out of the shower. You look at the clothes he got you.

He got you a (f/c) sweater with a black strip in the middle, and some black basketball shorts. You put them on, and dried off your wet hair. You come out of the bathroom, and see Aliera, sitting on the bed.

"Can you come here, darling? I have something to ask you" his silk like voice asked you. You nod, and come closer to him. You join him on the bed.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to be with me in my poly group?" He asked bashfully, looking away.

You answer:

___________________________

Yes, I am indeed leaving you on a cliffhanger