Chapter 8

Hay guys thanks sooo much for over 229 reads!Honestly I was only writing this to pass the time. I hope your enjoying the story! So heres chapter 8  XD

Skylar's pov

Clank! I woke up like a shot and checked my phone-2:21am. What was that noise?? Clack! I then disobayed every horror movie rule and got out of bed to check out what the noise was. Did it come from the window? Lazily I pulled it open,suddenly a body came toppeling onto me sending me onto the floor with the person!

A hand blocked my scream when a few more silohutes came through the window.- Whats happening? Who are they??Then the lights flicked on momentarily blinding me. When I reopened them Patrick stood over me with his hand over my mouth. Pete stood next to the light switch and Andy and Joe were right beside him. WHY WERE THEY HERE??

I stared Patrick in the eyes and he quickly retrackted his hand. "Sorry about that didn't want your mom wakening up." I backpeddled quickly and sat on my bed. "Why are you guys here and how'd you know where I live?" Pete tossed me my phone. "Hope it was a good party." Dam! Why did I lend Bree my phone that night.

"Look I just wanted to-is it okay if I sit down?" Aww your Stump politness! I nodded to him and he sat across from me on my bed. The other guys started to look at my drawings on the wall.

I turned my attention back to Patrick who was wipeing his glasses with his sleeve. He took a breath and so did I. 

"This didn't really didn't turn out the way I had planned it." When I didn't respond he began again.        " I was gonna throw rocks at your window but Joe didn't think this was your room."

"So I dared him to climb up and check." Pete added while sitting down on my carpet. "I leaned on the glass but then, any way why'd you leave?" He asked as if it pained him.

"Well," I nervously laughed. I glanced at the guys and they got the hint and hoped out the window.

"Well..I saw how crushed you looked.I thought a baby would hold you back from your life.And I don't wanna do that to you, I know how lame that must sound." I said looking down at my hands.

But when I looked back up Patrick grinned."I won't say it din't scare me but no way are you doing this alone. I can handle responsibility."

"Really?" Tears welled in my eyes and he awkwardly nodded. "But on one condition." He said.

"The tour is over and we have time off so you'll be moving in with us-PLEASE!" He did puppy dog eyes. "Seriously?You'd want me?"

Without a moments notice he picked me up and left me standing.Light headed I asked "What about my stuff?" "We can send someone for it tomorrow."

So I scribbled a note to Bree, threw on shoes and followed Patrick to the window. He climbed out first and helped me down-the little cutie!!

All five of us ran to a van and they wooped on the job well done. Didn't know I meant that much.

Ooohhh the plot thickens! To all the carcrash-hearts and youngbloods thanks for reading and as always don't forget to vote, review and give any suggestions on the story-All is welcome!!