Chapter 3: hopes and doves

A few weeks had passed and prince was all healed apart from a few small cuts and bruses, he was now able to play again, early in the morning prince decided not to sit around and wait for the shouting to start so he got dressed and got his motorbike out the garage, he walked it out the drive way, started the engin and drove off .

He drove for a few hours until he reached the lake, he usually went there to clear his head, the lake was beautiful, surrounded by trees and the autum leaves where falling And for once he felt safe and free, as he sat on the fishing pier and skimmed stones suddenly he spotted apollotina walking along the dirt tacks which lead to the lake, his body was filled with warmth just at the sight of her... But he decided to just pretend he had'nt seen her.

He continued to gaze out at the lake, then a voice came from behind "so this is where you escape to" she smiled as prince turned to face her "um....hello" he smiled "how are you" he asked her as he saw her long black hair wave in the breeze "I'm very well, thank-you... What happend to you, swarmed by hords of young women wanting an autograph?" she then giggled, but prince just sighted "no just....oh never mind" she looked about across the lake as she sat herself beside him "you know I saw you last night outside a shop window?..." "yes....I was looking at a guitar I like... But since I don't earn enough at the club I can afford it, plus by the time I probably do have enough money, it would have been sold" he sighted as he skimmed another stone.

"I heard about what happend to your guitar" "I don't want to talk about it" prince then got to his feet and barged past her in a huff and he limped towards his bike.

"that's a nasty limp you have, what happend?" she went after him. But prince kept on walking "I told you... I don't want to talk about it" then suddenly as he approached his bike his leg gave up, caused him to slipped and his head hit the bike, apollotina then rushed to help.

"I think you should go see a doctor... Come on I'll drive" apollotina then helped prince up and helped him onto the bike, she then sat Infront of him. She started the egnition and drove off down the road, the autum leafs danced as they quizzed by, prince felt light headed, he tightly gripped onto apollotina and closed his eyes as they made there way to the hospital.