Chapter 2: The broken Guitar (Mid-Edit)

The next day, Prince woke up still sat in the window and his head was spinning, his eyes blinded by the gleaming early morning sun and his body was aching to high heaven. He slowly got up and made his way to the bathroom, limping and weak he ran the tap in the sink, cupping the cool water in his hands and dowsing his face as he then looked up in the mirror in front of him, a black eye, a few cuts and a swollen lip which unfortunately to Prince was nothing too surprising. He sighted to himself as he began to get ready for the morning rehearse again, he knew the band would ask him questions because this isn't the first time he had appeared with cuts and bruises but he never told them about his home life, he just couldn't.

Later on at the club, Prince hid in the dressing room backstage, He stared at himself in the mirror almost like he was in some kind of trance, holding back his tears of pain as he tried to cover up his bruises with make up. But then Lisa and Wendy suddenly burst through the door.

"Oh my god, what the hell happened!" Lisa asked, with a look of complete horror on her face.

Prince had never told his band before about how he got his 'injurys' but he could'nt hide it anymore.

"my father happened" he whispered as the all pain came flooding back.

The others were all in comp[lete shock, they finally peiced it all together after all this time.

"oh my..." said wendy who looked shocked

"Why didn't you tell us about this sooner?"

'I just couldn't, I was worried that if I did tell you all, my fater might get even worse... I couldn't risk it, so I lied'

Lisa re-entered the room with Ice pack in hand, she handed it to Prince.

'Why whould your own father do something like this to his own son?' asked Lisa

Prince looked away and took the ice pack off of Lisa, he held an icepack to his eye.

'Man, this is messed up and broken' said wendy

"this is not the only thing he has broken"

he then pointed to his guitar case, matt then got up and walked over to the case, he opened it up and gasped

"what is it?" asked wendy

then Matt turned around holding the broken guitar

"oh no" she said

"i cant afford to get it fixed, and i hate using the ones at the club, they don't feel the same" prince sighted.

then a few moments later a knock at the door, it was bobby and some girl

"hey guys ill like you to meet apollotina"

then she peered throught the door and entered the room