Chapter 25: Fight

Me and Andrew waited for Miku to finish her bath. When I went outside the bathroom Andrew was waiting in Miku's bed and playing with Ken.

I don't know Ken was there.

"So what it is?" she ask after taking a shower.

"Mind explaining the whole detail on what happened to you in the kitchen with those bitches?" I ask back.

"Well, actually they threatened me first to stay away from Andrew and when I didn't, what happened earlier was the effect of it" she explain while drying her hair.

"I told you to punish those bitch. Especially Vanessa. This didn't just happened once Andrew. She maybe a warrior but that doesn't mean she didn't deserve to be punish by her actions" I rant.

"Wait not happen once?" Miku asks confuse.

"Yeah, after a month that I came here she also threatened me to stay away from my own brother and after I didn't she bullies me, making pranks here and there, fake news spreadinf, but of course being me I fight back and can you believe she acts as the victim after we were caught?" I said and fake a laugh.

"Bitch it is" Miku said or more like sing what she said.

"Fine. I am going to punish her" Andrew said making me look at him.

"No way, now that you agree on punishing her I am the one who's going to do that to her" I said and she sign in defeat.

If this prank or threat didn't happen to Miku, Andrew will never let me lay a hand on that bitch. I don't even know why.

"By the way, how are you going to have a truce with those wolves in this situation?" Miku ask all of a sudden while lifting Ken in her arms.

I walk towards her and play Ken while he is in his mother's arms.

"I think it's better if you and Caden will talk first before facing others. And just sign a treaty, we need to secure our allies first and talk about this after the problem is solve or done" I said still playing with Ken.

"Your right. Why didn't I even though of that thing?" he ask more like in his self.

"Because you are toooooo focus on the things, like what the hell you did earlier?" I said dragginfg the "o" longer than the typical. I also slightly shout but I make sure that I didn't startle Ken.

"Well I am just testing him" he said with a laugh which make me roll my eyes.

"Not even funny" I said.

"You know, you need to finish this meeting as soon as possible. Those alphas and chiefs have their own business in their own coven" I told him in a matter of fact tone.

"Fine. I'll just call Caden for a meeting in my office" he said.

"Why do I feel like Claire is the rightful in the throne?" Miku ask jokingly making my brother growl in an annoying manner.

"Because she really is the rightful heir. I am just like a decoy and beside this girl don't want anything to do with the throne. She clearly stated that to mom and dad when they notice that Claire should take over the title" he explains.

"So you mean that Claire has more authority than you?" Miku said pointing to the two of us and he nodded.

"Let's no talk anything about it. Beside you said your fine taking the throne" I said and pull him.

"See you later, Miku. And if ever those bitches shows up again don't hesitate to call me" I said waving at her which she returned with a smile because obviously Ken is in her arms.

"So did you told them?" I ask and he nodded.

"I told Logan to bring Caden and his beta in my office" he said and open his office door.

As soon as he sit in the single sofa inside his office the door opened showing Logan followed by Caden and his beta Jason.

"Come and sit" Andrew said motioning the sofa's in front of him.

I sit in the sofa in his left side and Logan sit beside me He is nearer to Andrew. While Caden sit in the single sofa directly opposite to Andrew while his beta Jason sit directly opposite of me.

"What do you want? I don't see any sense in this meeting" Cade said casually and Andrew was to about to counter when I spoke.

"This meeting is for signing of the treaty peacefully later. The two of you will sign those freaking paper and after this problem with rogues, let's find out what to do to make the treaty indestructible" I explain looking directly at him.

"A marriage with you is a very simple thing to do. We are mates so I think I have the right to claim you" he said

"I am not a thing to be own by someone. And beside I am not going to stay here anymore after this rogues problem" I say without thinking just to finish this things,making them look at me.

"I will not permit you to leave, young lady" Andrew said and is now standing looking directly at me.

I know I make him mad right now. He really don't want me to leave. I already told him this plan years ago.

"This is my life Andrew so I can do whatever I want" I told him with a straight face.

"Your going to leave you son?" Jason ask making me roll my eyes.

"If it's for the better why not" I answer, but I think it is a bad idea.

The center table that is made of glass shattered into pieces with Caden grips at it's edge making us all stand it our sit and look at him shock.

Blood start to pour from his hand.

"So you two really have a son huh" Caden said, tone so deep and scary but I find it very sexy.

"Yes we have" Andrew said making me and Logan look at him.

A growl was heard from Caden and all of a sudden a black wolf came jumping towards Andrew.

Andrew immediately stay back and dodge his attack. They both start attacking each other. The two second in command or the beta just stood there watching their superior.

Andrew now has a scratch in his stomach while Caden's wolf snout is now bleeding.

Caden once again jump at Andrew pinning him down on the floor. Caden is about to attack Andrew when remember that Miku can also feel Andrew's feeling.

Miku

Without any further ado I take Caden away from Andrew stopping them in attacking each other.

"Stop this nonsense fight!" I yelled at them.

After that moment Miku is in the door with Ken still in her arms. Her eyes instantly fell on Andrew making her gasp.