Chapter 4: School

I woke up to my alarm clock buzzing in my ear, i felt very refreshed which is unusual because i never wanted to get up in the mornings for school. I went to my closet and picked out some clothes for school, i got a blood red tank top with vampire teeth with dripping blood and it said in black writing "careful i might bite" and some black skinny jeans with my red vans. I went to the bathroom turned on the hot water and let the water relax my muscles. I got out brushed my teeth and did my hair fishtail braided to the side. I went down stairs grabbed an apple and headed for the door and guess who i seen yep you guessed it Ryan he was leaning on the hood of his car stating off into space so i took the time to admire him. He has strawberry blonde hair that falls over this eyes and blue/green eyes like me, he was wearing a red and black flannel with black jeans and red and black Jordans. We almost looked the same. After the whole Admire the mate session i decided to sneak up on him and jump on him "BOO!"-- "WOW WHAT THE- oh"--"hello sir scaredy wolf."-- "that wasn't funny i probably could have shat myself."-- i was on the floor laughing so hard only to get picked up off the ground and put in the passenger seat of a black and red mustang. So know we were driving to school "WAIT!" I yelled "WOAH WHATS WRONG!?"-- "can we stop at Starbucks! Please please please! If you love me you will take me-"--- "wait so you made me stop that fast just to ask to go to Starbucks."-- "well i forgot to ask."-- "alright we can go."-- "YAY YOU ARE THE BEST MATE EVER!"-- "ive been trying to show you how awesome i am if i do say do myself."-- "oh shut it before i take it back."--"fine be that way!" He said and i giggled. So we arrived at starbucks and i ordered a caramel macchiato. "That will be $6.75 please."-- "okay" i reached into my book bag to get my money until Ryan said "nah i got it"-- "you sure i can pay?"--"yah"--"thanx" now we were on our way to school and i reached and turned on the radio and 'thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran. I love ed so i was singing at the top of my lungs till the song ended. "You have a very beautiful voice Serenity."- i blushed and turned away "aww your cute when you blush hun." That only made me blush more we turned into the school entrance and i waited for Ryan to park and got out and was hit to the floor with a bag "YOU LITTLE SLUT YOU STAY AWAY FROM RYAN AND IF YOU DON-" -- "HEYY LEAVE HER ALONE JENNY WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU ASS WIPE!" He yelled picking me up i think his alpha voice is coming in. "Oh hey babe" she said touching his cheek i growled and she turned around and said " oh wats wrong is someone a little jealous!"--"you fucking bitch" i whispered and tried to tackle her but Ryan grabbed my waist and held me back while i was still trying to rip her eyes out and push them up her nose. "Stop serenity its no use."-- "oh yes it is this tramps finna get some of me." Which you can actually see her tramp stamp. "nope lets go we'er skipping school."-- "ohh if you keep trying me imma knock your fake ass nose off and glue it to your ass so all you smell is the nasty smell of your skanky ass!" I yelled and everyone was laughing "which made me blush and get in the car "what the hell serenity!" I just ignored him "oh so now your giving me the silent treatment huh? Oh and by the way we are going to my house not yours."-- "WHAT WHY?!"-- cuz i want you to meet my brother and sister."-- "fine.

__________________________________________

Okay so hope you liked this chapter i thought it was pretty funny lol 👌💙😍😘