Chapter 1: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

Hello my name is Serenity Bliss Faiths, i'm 16 years old and I live in Long Beach, California. I have an older brother named Jacob Arron Faiths, and a younger brother named Gabriel Aiden Faiths. Jacob is my twin brother he's older by 3 minutes, and Gabe is 14. My mother and father were out for the night. None of us has found our mate yet and Jake and I are supposed to find ours on our 17th birthday which is a week away and i am nervous and excited at the same time.
----/-------/------/-------/-/

Im currently sitting on the couch being a loner like always. I think I'm going to text my Friends Cayton and Cameron over to hang out.
(C- Cayton
S- Serenity
Cam- Cameron)

S/ Hey Cayton wanna cone over and do something im bored out of my mind/
C/ Sure why not/
S/ Okay see you soon/
C/ kay/

S/ Hey Cam, Cayton's coming over to do something wanna come?/
Cam/ well duh who wouldn't be over soon bye/
S/ bye/
_________<>____<>_____<>_____<>___<>
Shortly after cayton and cam came over we watched a movie and ate popcorn we had fun just joking around and its only 2:49 in the afternoon but they are both knocked out on the couch so i think im going to go for a run to let me wolf out a little bit. I walked into the woods and took off my clothes behind a tree and i shifted and took off into the woods.

-------------:--._.

Ryan's pov

Im soon to be alpha in weeks now but i cant be alpha till i've found my mate and my dad keeps pressuring me about it and im getting sick of it. He's got me to the point right now i just want to rip his tongue out ant staple it to his face. To calm myself down i went for a run, i went behind a tree and undressed and shifted to take off into the woods. But then the most intoxicating smell hit me the smell off brown sugar vanilla and mint. and i couldn't stop running my wolf was dragging me towards the smell and i couldn't do anything about it so i just went along to find a beautiful light brown/blonde wolf with blue eyes and i couldn't stop staring at her. She. Was. Beautiful.

Okay so this is my very first book on wattpad. And i hope you guys enjoy it! -izz