Shiro Furuya : Biography

Shiro Furuya

Birthday : 19 February

Gender : Female

Height : 158cm

Weight : 49kg

School : Kunigigaoka Junior High School

Class : Class 3-E

Relationships : Gahuko Asano [ Distant relative |or so he claims| ]

Gakushu Asano [ Cousin |or so the chairman claims| ]

???

???

Appearance : Shiro has ( slightly ) wavy black hair which reaches waist level, normally tied back in a single ponytail and dark amber eyes. She wears the standard Kunigigaoka school uniform, consisting of a white long-sleeved blouse, blazer and miniskirt though most of the time, she wears her own black off-shoulder sweater over the blouse.

Personality : Shiro acts as one of the more active members in the assassination attempts due to her agility, speed and strength. When facing an opponent, she tends to let her opponent get the false idea of having dominance over the fight at the beginning by allowing herself to get grazed by his attacks in order to gage her opponent's skills and abilities, which she analyzes calmly despite her circumstances. As soon as she's gathered a rough grasp of the attack and defense patterns of her attacker however, she'll immediately switch onto the offensive path and attack her attacker's blind spots and weaknesses mercilessly. Another ability she excels in is baiting, as her mindset of the ends justifying the means allows her to maintain her facade as the weaker party while she slowly pulls her unwitting attacker deeper and deeper into the core of the web she's been spinning continuously throughout the fight. In a fight, Shiro is capable of killing her presence completely, before releasing her bloodlust completely at the moment of attack when her blade makes contact with her opponent. As such, she specializes in sneak attacks, or as some may know it, assassination attempts. 

However, due to her fact that her weaknesses lie primarily in her low stamina, she is often left with little choice but to wrap up fights within a few minutes of starting them as her weakness works against her the longer she allows the fight to drag on. Her low stamina also means that although she would rank one of the top few members in the class in terms of fighting ability at the beginning of a fight or attack, as the fight prolongs itself, her ability too will decrease, causing her to rank about 17th out of the entire class at her lowest point. Furthermore, the chances of her anemia being triggered increases proportionately to the amount of time a fight lasts, working even less in her favour as she runs the risk of collapsing midway. 

Shiro is a hardworking girl who strives to reach people's extreme expectations of herself, often leading to her overworking herself at times and causing those around her to label her a perfectionist. She often appears cold and aloof on first interaction but is actually too shy to talk with the people around her. However, when she starts to get more familiar with people, she begins to become more cheerful around the people she feels more comfortable with, and will do anything in her power to protect them, even if she should have to risk her life. She gets hurt easily if people say hurtful things towards her, though she would rather die than show others all this, so she always automatically responds in an equally harsh, if not more, manner. Despite all this, she is always extremely serious and unaware of her surroundings whenever she's in a fight, which can be both a weakness and a strength. 

History : Shiro's parents lived in the countryside, working in a government laboratory researching on biological weaponry. The laboratory was rumored to have used children for experimentation purposes though no evidence could be found to support this claim. A fire, started by a mentally ill woman who demanded her missing children back, brought down the laboratory and took the lives of all the scientists who were trapped inside. After her parents' death, Shiro was sent to live with her aunt in the next town who ill-treated her. Apparently, her aunt too soon died after a few weeks and the case was classified as a suicide.

Gahuko Asano, chairman of Kunigigaoka Junior High School, takes her in under the guise of being one of her distant relatives.

Likes : Sweet food, rainy days, high places 

Dislikes : Asano [ both the Chairman and the Student Council President ], bitter food

Specializes in : Knifework, Trapping, Sneak Attacks 

Customized weapons : A pair of gloves mechanized to shoot out threads with blades attatched at the end. You can think of it as a spider's threads but more durable and flexible as the concept is similar.

[ Note that the manga Assassination Classroom belongs to the mangaka, all other characters included. The only character that is mine would be Shiro, who I planned up myself. ]