Ch 7:3

Jasmine watched the small girl take small licks from her ice cream. Tears were still running down her face." Are you feeling a bit better, sweetie?" Jasmine asked. Lolli shook her head. "We are currently planning a way to capture them. It's hard to get someone who's practically a god. We'll have to burn all the plants. Maxwell said Iowa can't be near water. Maxwell is a plant..." Jasmine said mostly to herself. She knew Lolli didn't like anything she was saying. Though, Lolli still seemed to be listening." I wanna come with you," Lolli said.
"I'm sorry, but that's not a good idea. You're still a kid and this doesn't really involve you."
"I have to go! I have to!" Jasmine sighed as she grabbed a handful of napkins. She wiped the mess Lolli made on her face once she finished." You don't have to go anywhere, sweetie. Stay at home and let the adults do their job," Jasmine said. Then, Jasmine left the girl alone.

Lolli wasn't sure what to do with herself again. She was at first so happy to explore, but now she couldn't even trust her friend. She didn't want to be alone. Maybe she could wait to watch them find Iowa. She still wanted to see her. That's what Lolli decided on. Lolli ran straight home to completely wash herself. Her goal became so clear in her mind. It was nothing like she felt before. Her purpose was completely obvious to her.

"I'm going to punish Iowa, my way," she told Fluffy. But what exactly was her way? Fluffy's eyes looked down at the hands holding it." Do you want to use the 'punisher,' Master?" The bunny asked.
"The what?"
"The punisher. I will show!"
The plush hopped out of Lolli's hands. Like the candy it gave to Lolli before, something manifested into the bunny's paws. This time, it seemed to be some sort of compact. It was textured and colored to look like a pink and blue swirly pop. It was Lolli's signature look." Uhm, is this the punisher?" Lolli asked.
"Yes, turns big. A big lollipop. Used to punish," Fluffy explained in its usual broken way. Lolli nodded, messing with the compact.

Suddenly, it grew and flattened until it was larger than Lolli's head. A slender, white stick popped out and rested itself in Lolli's palms. The compact became a large lollipop, as the plush had said. Lolli frowned," why are you showing me this stuff now?"
"Because Master, you were never angry before. It is time to punish!"

"I guess that is true. But uhm, I should get some rest! So goodnight Fluffy!"

Lolli reversed the compact's change and went to bed. The next day, she was quick to run out the house with it. She was starving and didn't know where to eat. Maybe Jasmine and the others wouldn't take too long. Speaking of Jasmine, she was leading a group out the castle. Crystal's parents watched the group dash out. The group of 20 or so men were each carrying a weapon. Some of them appeared to be simple sticks. One was carrying a large box. Lolli waited until the group was completely out of the castle and followed a distance behind them.