A Night on The Beach

Dedicated to this amazing person over here kissmehard127 💖💖

~Dave's P.O.V~

***Flashback***

"Where are you taking me Dave?" She said, trying to peek under the blindfold.

"Nu-uh-uh no peeking. We're almost there." I say while holding her by her arms from behind.

We walk down the beach a little further until we reach my destination.

"Okay you can take off the blindfold now Lily." I told her and left her arms and put my hands aside.

"Oh my god! Dave this is beautiful! Oh my god, I think I'm crying!" She said as she turns to look at me and hugs me while crying.

"No one has ever done me anything like this before Dave, thank you so much" she said while stuttering and sobbing from all her crying.

I wipe her tears away with my thumbs and caress her cheeks, putting both my hands on each side of her face, and then kissed her on her forehead.

"Come on let's eat, before the food gets cold."

I said, leading her to the path covered in candles and rose snd lily petals on the sand, leading to a table with spaghetti and red wine on it, also with cutlery and plates for two. The table was surrounded by rose and lily petals, and there was a radio on the table too. There was soft music playing, and I took her hand in mine, walking towards the table. The table had roses and lilies in a vase in the middle, also with two candles, one on each side. I took out the chair for her to sit in it then went to sit on my chair.

She looked beautiful, she was wearing a black backless dress and she curled her hair beautifully. She had her black heels in her hand, so she was walking barefoot on the ocean. She had pedicured her toe nails in a color of red, sexy. She had dark red lipstick, and smokey eyes. She was wearing those dazzling diamond earrings and diamond bracelet. I had to admit, she was stunning as hell, and I just couldn't stop staring at those mesmerizing aqua eyes of hers.

"What?" She said giggling.

"You're just so beautiful." I said and she blushed. She looked so cute when she blushed.

"Not as much as you do in a suit and tie" she said and giggled. God, her giggle was the sexiest voice alive.

"I look good huh?" I said while straightening my tie teasingly.

"Don't start getting all cocky." She said and we both laughed.

"So did you like the spaghetti?" I asked her while spinning my fork in it and taking a mouthful of it.

"Yeah it's wonderful. You made it?" She asked.

"Yeah, glad you like it." I said.

We both held up our glasses and clinked them together, downing the whole cup of red wine. I poured more wine.

I then started acting like I was in a commercial, I took a mouthful of spaghetti. I closed my eyes and moaned at the taste of it, admiring it. But then I heard giggling.

"What?" I asked, swelling the last of it.

"You have sauce on your face." She said giggling even more. God if you don't stop making that sexy noise I'm gonna have to do all the naughty things I can think of to you, I groaned just at the thought of it.

I quickly took a napkin and wiped my face.

"You missed a spot, right here." She said and then she leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth, taking off the sauce left in there. Fuck if you don't stop right this second I'm gonna eat you all out.