Friends for Life

~Lilliana's P.O.V~

That Melissa girl is gonna get a piece of me when I'm done changing and showering! Good thing I have my gym outfit, or I could've gone the rest of the day soaked and smelling like coffee. I'm still shocked, how could this have happened? I mean one minute everyone is telling us how we're super talented and the next minute everyone is posting pics of Melissa spilling her coffee all over us and making fun of us. Oh these people are bipolar! I am gonna SUE that Melissa gir- BEEP BEEP! Wait, what the hell is that? BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! Wtf is wrong with my pho- BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

I wrapped a towel around my self since I was already done showering and I went outside looking for my phone which was constantly beeping with messages and notifications. I checked the first one that caught my eye, a hate mail from Tamara. Now that was unexpected.... NOT. Well let me tell you this, that Tamara girl has been sending me hate mails ever since me and Ro were in high school. I mean we have done nothing, NOTHING, wrong. And we also weren't famous or anything back then. We were just plain invisible. So I guess there is no surprise in having her text me yet again another hate mail. In case you're wondering, no I have never met her and don't know anyone in this school in the name of Tamara. No I don't recognize her phone number and yes I assume she isn't in this school. So anyway I open the message and I take back what I said about how she isn't in this school.

It said

"I don't even know why everyone was cheering for you, I mean I don't mind them cheering for Rosetta since she has a nice voice, but you? Terrible, with no talent. But nice coffee show, serves you right for trying to steal my spotlight."

Wait, does that mean... Oh my freaking god! Could that so called "Tamara" girl be Melissa? I mean everything makes sense now! The jealousy about all the attention I got from that YouTube video, and her wanting my image to be bad by making everyone take photos of me all soaked in the coffee she spilled on me. Oh my god how have I never thought about this? I mean as far as I've known, the ONLY person that hates me in this school is Melissa and her sluts. Oh shit I have GOT to dress IMMEDIATELY and go tell Rosetta. So I dressed in my sneakers, socks that stopped a bit below my knees, training shorts, training shirt, I wrapped my hair in a high ponytail and put my headband then quickly rushed to find Ro in the other bathroom doors but I didn't find her in any. How strange... But there's no time to stay and look for her so I quickly rushed out the door and ran to the gym as fast as possible and opened the door and EVERYONE was looking at me. Principal Barnaby immediately stopped talking in the mic and looked at me with an angry face, hand crossed under her chest.

"Ms. Pascal, you're late. Mind explaining what took you 20 minutes to arrive here?" Principal Barnaby told me angrily. "My pleasure, oh but wait. Why don't you let my little friend, Melissa, over here explain herself?" I said while gesturing my way at Melissa. She immediately sank in her chair and put her books to cover her face but the principal noticed that and felt suspicious. So she called Melissa in an angry tone and made her come stand next to me, and waited for her a good few minutes to explain. And since she didn't, Barnaby told her in a strict tone "EXPLAIN!" And so Melissa cowardly and quickly told her "I spilled my coffee drinks on both Lilliana and Rosetta!" "WHAT??!! Melissa Coffins, suspension for a week!" She said in an angry tone and so Melissa ran angrily out the gym, and everyone immediately started cheering and chanting both me and Mrs. Barnaby's names. So me and Principal Barnaby jokingly bowed while holding hands and giggled a little. Goal #1 achieved!

You know, Mrs. Barnaby might sound mean and strict and all but actually, she is the funniest and coolest person ever. We're good friends and she is even a childhood friend of mom's, which means she sometimes comes to our house and hangs out with us, which even makes our friendship grow. "Alright, alright enough with the cheering. Let's get back to work!" She said in a normal tone, and everyone stopped cheering and she continued passing out schedules. I saw Ro sitting on a bench with an empty seat next to her, I was going to go sit next to her, but then I remembered how she abandoned me in the bathroom. So I didn't go for it, also I was taken aback a little when she looked at me in an angry and disgusted way, and put her bag on the empty seat next to her, as in a way of telling me she doesn't want me sitting there. What the heck is wrong with her? Well I seriously don't give a fuck anymore, if she's gonna play that game then hell, 2 can play that game.