2

Mew

What is this demigod doing?! Kissing me out here in public?? I know he wanted to help me, but why did he have to kiss me?! My first kiss. Nooooo

"Uh P'Mew?" Mint's voice pulled me back from my own monologue as I stared at the demigod who just smirked at me. What in Zeus's name?

"Uhh yeah, he is my boyfriend Mint. The name is uhh--"

"Gulf. The name is Gulf missy. And you mister,why are you so shocked?" His mischievous eyes are staring at me.

"Aww, is that true? Then I won't bother you anymore  P" Mint says with a blush. I don't have any idea why she was blushing but I let her be.

When Mint was far from my eyesight, i turned to Gulf. This demigod.

"Who's son are you?" I asked. Authority dripping in my voice.

"Poseidon." Good that he knows what I mean.

"Why did you do that?" I ask him.

"You needed help. As a demigod, its my natured to help demigods like me." He answers nonchalantly.

"Let's go for a drink" I grab his hands and pull him inside a coffee shop where we can talk.

"Do you know who I am?" I ask.

"No. All I know is that you're a demigod like me. I can see your aura." His eyes turned cold blue for a while. Meaning he used his ability to know I am a demigod.

"I am Mew. Son of Zeus." I feel my eyes change to the color of gold. And Gulf flinched.

"Oh. I am so sorry. I didn't know you are Zeus's son" he apologizes. Bowing his head.

"No, it's ok. I needed help back there. I'm still not used to how mortals behave" i answer, sipping on my Americano.

"How long have you been here?" He asks me, eyes back to onyx.

"Just a fee weeks. My father asked me to watch over the other demigods here." I watch him.

"Oh! Then I can help you!" He says smiling and my heart skips a beat.

"I know a lot of demigods here. Some of my friends are demigods". He says, eyes twinkling.

"Thank you Gulf"

"I haven't done anything yet P" he says shyly.